“Our "Go to" when we can't decide.”
Review of Thai Delicious

Thai Delicious
Ranked #23 of 172 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

This little place has been our "go to" restaurant for a few years now.
Prices are always fair, the food is always good and the customer service is outstanding. The staff is gracious and friendly and the ambiance is simple and quiet; perfect place to enjoy a lunch or dinner with good company or take out for movie night.

1  Thank dbagpiper

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We had a very nice dinner at Thai Delicious in downtown Tigard last Saturday night. It turns out that downtown Tigard, even on a Saturday night, is not a happening place. This just makes parking that much easier.

Like most Thai restaurants, Thai Delicious is small. It is clean and nicely decorated with Thai art. The food was very good. My spouse and I had Pad Thai. This is what we usually have in Thai restaurants. Thai Delicious' rendition was very good. Not spicy for me, fairly spicy for my spouse. There was plenty of chicken and vegetables with the rice noodles. The hot tea was also very good on a cold January night.

Service was prompt and efficient. All in all, it was a very good meal at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Seala_12
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I just got back from spending quite a bit of time at Thai Delicious in Tigard with a close friend and my brother. I had the pumpkin curry with chicken and would definitely recommend it. The service was fantastic and the food was even better. Because we were there so long we were able to chat a little bit with the owner who was incredibly friendly. We learned that this family owned business has been open for 8 years and I only wish I lived closer so that I could have discovered them earlier. Hat's off for the first 8 yrs! And best of luck as you near ever closer to a decade!

1  Thank Jerad M
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I love their mix of vegetables ,their food is delicious , I have gone with family and friends but I go by myself because I crave it ...they will make it hot ..very hot ..or not hot at all for you ...have tried many thai places and these guys are the best at flavors and adding vegetables to the dish...it is family run so sometimes when they are busy it is somewhat slower but absolutely worth the wait , most the time they are very good at getting you served . The food says it All !!! I keep coming back for years now . Very tasty.

1  Thank vikingqueen65
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Dined here twice in the week spent here. Very happy to have selected this restaurant.
Had Panang Curry, Pad Thai, Red Curry, Thai Noodle Soup, Pot Stickers, and Cheese Puffs.

2  Thank B_and_W_NorthGA

Been to Thai Delicious? Share your experiences!