Shilo Inns Tillamook
The Ashley Inn of Tillamook(Tillamook)(Great Value!)
US$121
Harborview Inn & RV Park(Garibaldi)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$89
US$76
EconoLodge
Garibaldi House Inn & Suites(Garibaldi)(Great Value!)
US$144
Silver Sands Oceanfront Motel(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
Sea Haven Motel(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$91
Tradewinds Motel(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
Surfside Resort(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$79
US$200
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskcontinental breakfaststeam roomroom was cleanconvenience storeattached restaurantmini martyogurtgas stationcheese factoryan older hotelhot tubbiscuits and gravynothing fancyoregon coastwould stay here againpotatoes
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We found this Inn to be customer orientated. We could not fault the room, the outdoor landscaping and the extras provided [dinner coupon and breakfast provided and a fish cleaning area for those who do that stuff!!]
Decided to stay at another Shilo Inn on the Oregon coast as a result of this stay but we were very disappointed at that location.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
shiloinns, General Manager at Shilo Inns Tillamook, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2011

Dear Eastroad,

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to submit your review of the Tillamook Shilo Inn. I’m glad you were able to enjoy the dinner coupon and complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again on your next trip through Tillamook.
Thank you.

Dave Sutton, General Manager

Reviewed 2 October 2011

Stayed one night. Carpets were filthy. Room smelled. Found someone's old water bottle behind the nightstand. In the morning discovered that the hair dryer didn't work. Had a room with a "kitchen". Only utensils were 2 forks. No knives or spoons. No glasses except the two little ones that usually come in rooms.

Called for extra pillows. An hour later had to call again. Finally got them.

Walls paper thin. Could hear everything next door.

Business associates stayed at yhe hotel across the street and said it was great and paid $20 less per night.

Mentioned our dissatisfaction to the front counter person on check out and it was a sort if shrug of the shoulders.

Definately would not stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011
shiloinns, General Manager at Shilo Inns Tillamook, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2011

Dear Hawaii Haole,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I’m sorry your experience was not up to our usual standards. I wish you had let us know these issues when you first got in the room so we could have given you a different room. Your concerns have been passed on to the housekeeping staff so they can learn from our mistakes. Again I apologize that your stay was not up to standard.

Dave Sutton - General Manager

Reviewed 16 September 2011

The room had 2 sinks, one in a separate food prep area and would have been a nice room but for the strong B.O odor emanating from the carpet by the window. We opened the windows to air it out but it didn't help. Even my husband, who has allergies and not a strong sense of smell, could tell. The strong odor ruined the room for us.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
shiloinns, General Manager at Shilo Inns Tillamook, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Dear Judy F,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We would like to know which room you stayed in so we could look further into this. It sounds like something may have been spilled in a specific area that we can address. The strong smell would have been very distracting. I apologize that your stay was not up to expectations.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

I booked a "Mini King Suite" and was given a double queen, there was hair on the shower wall, crumbs on the chair at the desk and when I pulled the side table out to plug in my charger, there was stuff (paper stuff) back there-leading me to believe that housekeeping doesn't check there either. It felt so dirty in there that I ended up going to Fred Meyers across the street and buying a blanket to wrap up in in order to sleep on top of the bed (covered ithe pillows with the blanket too). When I went to check out, I told them about not getting the room I booked and asked that they credit me back the difference. She didn't apologize or anything and just said "there's no difference in price between a double queen and a king." That's it. Really dirty + Bad service = Me not coming back. Ever.

The good was the location to the Tillamook Cheese Factory and to Fred Meyers. Gas and restaurant on site too.

As for the restaurant, the food was ok, however the hostess paid no attention to me when I came in until someone else told me she'd be right with me. Then she tried to sit me at a dirty table. Thank goodness she apologized and moved to the clean table by the window, but why would that not have been the first place to see me? AND, why did she not notice that it was dirty. Pay attention sweetie. The servers were great and the food good, so I WOULD go back there,

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo

Dear brooklyn0125,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. The things you found in your room have been reviewed with our head housekeeper with instructions to look through each room to address these issues. What you found is not usual in our rooms and I’m confident that if you were to stay again your experience would be different. I apologize that you did not get the room type you had booked. While both rooms are priced the same, I understand that your expectations of a king bed were not met.

Reviewed 24 August 2011

It was a wonderful value considering cost and service. Suite was clean and very quite with great view of the mountains. Pool and hot tub were clean and very enjoyable. Staff was helpful and courteous. I saw a man carefully folded and arranged towels for guests at the pool. Another man carefully tested the water chemicals and temperature in the pool and hot tub at least twice a day. The two mornings free breakfasts at the restaurant were great; the waitress recommended rye breakfast toast which was wonderful; I gave her a silver pen and a tip. The salmon dinner was good value and good taste.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
shiloinns, General Manager at Shilo Inns Tillamook, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2011

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us in Tillamook. I’m glad you were able to enjoy our 24 hour pool and hot tub. The complimentary breakfast is a very popular amenity. I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you back again in the near future.