“Maralee was great!”
Review of Shilo Restaurant

Shilo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Shilo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Tillamook
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: There is nothing better than the combination of great food, excellent service and convenience! The Shilo Restaurant and full service bar are located directly through the main lobby, behind the front desk area. We serve a variety of Northwest favorites along with a wide-range selection of classic American dishes your whole family will enjoy. Walk-ins are always welcome, but feel free to make a reservation.
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My mother and I enjoyed our experience at the restaurant due to the wonderful Maralee, our server, who did a great job; and also because of the very good food. I had a burger which was very tasty, my mom had a very good salad with clam chowder and yummy sourdough bread.
I would recommend the restaurant to anybody passing thru Tilamook.

Thank enragrebmal .
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

enragrebmal,

I'm so happy to hear that you and your mother had such an enjoyable experience at our Shilo Tillamook Restaurant. Maralee is a valued member of our team and we are very lucky to have her. I will also thank the chef and his team for the wonderful food your received. We hope you visit us again soon!

Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had the burger and it was very good! Our waitress Maralee was very attentive and professional! Will definitely be back!

ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

I would like to thank you for submitting this review and sharing the wonderful experience you had with Maralee at the restaurant. We hope you come back to visit her and the entire Tillamook team again soon.

Assistant Director
Restaurant Operations

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The burger is sooooo good. Even better when you add BACON!! Nice spot for a business meeting and the service is great. Maralee is so sweet!!!

Brandy H,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal at our Tillamook Restaurant. I will be sure to thank Maralee for her continued hard work. Thank you and please visit us again soon!

Thanks,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our Thursday Business Lunch is so much more when we have MARALEE as our server. From the moment we enter for lunch, our time spent there is wonderful. Our drinks are brought right away and they never go without attention. The burgers are awesome even with bacon!!

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We are staying at the Shilo Inn and decided to have dinner at their restaurant. We got two complimentary drink tickets; my husband had beer and I had an excellent glass of wine. I had the pasta Primavera and it was excellent! Hubby had the barbecued chicken sandwich and it was good. Our server, Maralee, was a delight and very attentive to all our needs. When I inquired what type and brand the wine was, she found out and came back right away with the info. My pasta was some of the best I've ever had and loaded with artichoke hearts, mushrooms, capers, tomatoes, olives, and spices. The rooms at the Shilo are very large and have a nice kitchenette area with m/w, mini ref, & sink, big vanity area, & large seating space with sofa & a table & 2 chairs. There's also a gas station and convenience store on the premises. An indoor pool, sauna, etc are also available.
This is our second stay here and we were happy with the restaurant the first time also. Be sure to ride the steam train in Garibaldi nearby & check out Tillamook Cheese Factory also.

MissTeaCozy,

Thank you for submitting such a great review on Trip Advisor! I will be sure to thank Maralee for her hard work and the kitchen staff for preparing such an enjoyable meal. We hope that you visit us again soon!

Assistant Director