“Great Service and Food!!!!!”
Review of Shilo Restaurant

Shilo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Shilo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Tillamook
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Tualatin, Oregon, United States
“Great Service and Food!!!!!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I can't say enough about the Tillamook Shilo and Kathy B. the new manager there! We had a big group and Kathy help arrange a room that could hold all of us and provided a great wait staff that was very attentitive. There were no complaints at all, and when I say a big group, I mean big!!! As for the food.....It's was delicious. I had so many people tell me in our big group how good the food was! I would highly recommend the Shilo Restaurant for a big group. I will be using them again for sure!

• Visited August 2014
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Lisa T,

First I would like to thank you and your group for choosing the Shilo Tillamook Restaurant to host your group event! Second, thank you so much for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor and for mentioning how great Kathy was assisting you! We hope you choose to have future events with us as well!

Lincoln City
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

After visiting the Tillamook Cheese Factory, my wife and I had lunch at Shilo. There was only one other couple in the restaurant while we were there, which concerned us since it was in the middle of August tourist season. Our food and service was very good. They serve Seattle's Best coffee, which we greatly enjoyed. We don't understand why they weren't busier.

• Visited August 2014
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
ronald789,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We appreciate the positive feedback and are very happy you enjoyed your feedback. Please visit us again next time you are in the Tillamook area.

Oro Valley
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Maralee was Great!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Maralee was a true professional, great sense of humor, and a very efficient server. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit, and trust you will have continued success if everybody patterns their behavior after Maralee! Well done!

George & Petra Bray
Oro Valley, AZ

1 Thank George B
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
George B,

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent visit. Maralee does a fantastic job and we are happy and lucky to have her on the Shilo team.

Second, I wanted to ask if perhaps it was a mistake leaving just 1 star for your overall review? Your review is quite positive and I can see you gave us 4's and 5's for Value, Atmosphere, Service and Food. If this was a mistake, would you consider adjusting to the rating you deem most appropriate? I would hate for anyone who simply glanced at your review to think you had a bad experience.

Thank you so much!

Aberdeen, Washington
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Maralee made our experience a great one! The food was great and served promptly! We will definitely be stopping by next time we are in the area!

• Visited July 2014
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Nicholas G,

Thank you for recently visiting our Tillamook Shilo Restaurant and for leaving this great review! We love getting positive feedback about our employees and we are thrilled that Maralee was able to contribute to your pleasant visit. We look forward to you visiting again next time you are in Tillamook.

Thank you!

Garibaldi, Oregon
“Will do it again and again and again”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My friend Linda and I work just around the corner from the Shilo Restaurant and had never tried it before. Well, we have gone twice since the first time and we will go again. The hamburger we had was the best and Manalee was a great server. We split our meals and she did not have a problem doing that for us. Thank you for giving us a place local to go to with great service and great food.

• Visited July 2014
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at Shilo Restaurant, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Kim S,

We are so glad that you and your friend finally decided to try our restaurant and were so pleasantly surprised! Maralee and the entire Tillamook team do a great job and I'm happy you were able to experience it. Thank you for sharing this on Trip Advisor and for mentioning you will be back again. We look forward to your future visits!