“Great new Chicken Wings!!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #44 of 58 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Wow, the new wings are great!! We ordered our extra crispy and the flavor was great!! The different flavors they offer are wonderful.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The Pizza Hut on Flat Shoals Pkwy Decatur Ga had cars towed on Friday, April 4, 2014. Patrons were at Dugan's celebrating the start of their spring break. The cars were parked in the back parking lot with no signs posted. There was no blockage of any sort and the verdict is still out if they even own that property in the back however if they do own that space there should be visible signs posted just as they are on their building. I am quite sure that my educated friends would have not parked in those spaces if signs are posted. With this I'm asking ppl to boycott Pizza Hut and purchase elsewhere. Also we were told the manager with the dreads called and it was NOT necessary. As a manager I would assume you would want to bring business not run it away. Well that being said there is a large school in the area with more than 1300 hundred students and over 50 extracurricular activities....I will make it a priority they do business with other pizza establishments. I'm sure when I set up meeting with the schools and these businesses we will all be very satisfied while your establishment looks from the sidelines. See these places want our money but when they see someone else making money they want to get simple. How do you deal with that....get'em where it hurts...in the pocket. DO NOT GO TO THE PIZZA HUT ON FLAT SHOALS PKWY NEXT TO DUGAN'S. Decatur Ga

1  Thank KaGriffin63
Reviewed 13 March 2014

It's a chain... The food is okay, but I am often leery of dining in because it is a very rundown establishment. This being said, if you love pizza and have to have your fix when in Tillamook, I would still eat here over the other pizza joints.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

The restaurant is very dirty, tables are not kept clean, fingerprints on the windows and seats. The kitchen area looks very dirty and the kid making the pizza was not using gloves. The pizza was nothing like the ads, missing a lot of toppings and cheese was barely there.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Dirty, poor service, and unappetizing. I've never returned and couldn't finish my meal on the first visit.