“I love their burgers”
Review of Divine Burger Bistro - CLOSED

Divine Burger Bistro
Description: In the Tillamook 2nd Street Market.
Description: In the Tillamook 2nd Street Market.
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Burgers are def. my favorite food and when I found this place on my coastal drive I had to stop. These burgers def. live up to a great reputation. Great meal and had a great time! Def. the best burgers I had on my trip. Service was really nice as well.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Stopped here for a quick bite to eat. This place is located in a building with other food vendors and little shops. You have a choice of seasoning and basic toppings with the burgers or you can add on premium toppings for an additional charge. The burgers are basically cooked on a George Forman grill. My burger was cooked properly but lacked seasoning. The bun the burgers are served on are wonderfully soft and a nice touch to the burger. Burgers are served with a small bag of chips on the side. Two basic burgers and a can of soda cost $17.50... not impressed with the price for these okay burgers.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I love the renovation of the old downtown building where the restaurant is located. It is placed right near the stage seating for performances of musical groups. The food is great with options for vegetarians and the service is always comes with a smile.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

I loved frequenting the street stand Divine Burger Bistro at Saturday Market in Tillamook, and thought I would try the new stand in the 2nd Street Marketplace on Main St. On my one and only visit...Staff was rude while I was ordering. They acted impatient and inconvenienced that I was asking for a description of the different types of burgers they served. The burger was tasty, but I won't be back. I don't pay to be treated like that. I'm sad, because I know the owner, and she would not appreciate the way her staff was portraying her business.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Small lunch counter style. Burgers prepared on George Foreman type grill. No frills. Decent burger but place is housed in a larger flea market. Serious lack of atmosphere. May be one of the better burgers in tillamook, but nothing to write home about.