“Amazing Steak”

Rodeo Steak House and Grill
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wenatchee, Washington
“Amazing Steak”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

This is one of our favorite visits on road trips. The steaks are amazing. They serve peanuts as a snack before your food arrives. We get to throw the shells right on the floor. It's like you get to be a kid again. I recommend the strawberry lemonade it's sooo good.

• Visited November 2013

Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome dinner”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

great place to kick back relax eat peanuts in the shell and toss them on the floor steak cooked perfectly drinks were good

Visited August 2013
Rockaway Beach, Oregon
“Food quality mixed and poor service”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

From good to bad:
I had the New York strip steak and garlic mashers, both were very good and I enjoyed them very much.
My wife had a mushroom burger and she was pleased with it.
My mom had fish and chips that even looked bad and she said it was bad and would not order it again. The chips were tortilla chips.
The server was pleasant but slow and put in very few appearances.
We had to walk up to the cash register to get our check so we could pay.

• Visited September 2013
“What the heck happened to this place?????”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We don't eat out often (Tillamook doesn't have much to offer anymore) but our last experience here was horrible! The waiter was a nice young man with zero training. Took too long to bring us a beer (very few customers), and while I really didn't want another, when my glass (canning jar) was empty, he never asked if we/I wanted another. I would have liked a glass of water as well ... maybe he forgot.
Boring ice berg salad with too much dressing and then arrives your steak ... if you wanted it hot maybe you should ask for a 'hot' dinner. Butter wouldn't even melt on my baked potato. I might have complained but I was hungry and never did see the waiter again.
We finished our meals (decent steak, but don't expect anything but the steak) and we had to ask different wait staff for our check, 3 times!
And don't order the sides!!!! Every item jacks the price (and they don't tell you that).
If you want one beer, a boring salad and a decent cut of meat... and nothing else, you can give them your money.

• Visited August 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Overpriced and not very good.”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Tourist town, so I expect everything to be overpriced, but I expect decent food. I ordered NY strip($20), med rare. 1/4 was fat. 1/4 was gristle. The meat part was totally overcooked and part of it was charred black. My son's hamburger was like shoe leather served on a stale bun.

• Visited August 2013