“Simple atmosphere but terrific food”

Chinese Garden Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 55 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Had dinner with the family whilst visiting. It is a very plain restaurant, not very welcoming on the outisde. The staff were lovely though and the food was great. Huge huge portions though. It was wasted on us as we were staying in a hotel and couldnt take our leftovers away. The mongolian beef was excellent, as were the potstickers. Excellent value as well.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This was my first visit to the China Garden but have herd great things about this place, before reading on Trip Advisor. I was a little skeptical because usually all Chinese food is the same, however; not the case for this wonderful place. The food was fresh and tasted much better than any other Chinese food I have had. I had the 3 piece combo with shrimp, steamed rice and another side which I can't remember but it was great! On a side note, the decor does need updating.

I did not visit the lounge, however, if I did I am sure it would have been the same quality as the wonderful food. I would recommend the China Garden for families and perhaps a date. I will be returning to have more of the wonderful cuisine.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The food was great and the service was fast! It was nice that they were open late. When we got back back from the beach/dunes it was about 9:30 and we were happy to have a restaurant so close.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Don't let the exterior fool you - the food is really very good and the service is fast and friendly. We ordered the $7 lunch combo (soup, spring roll, almond chicken, pork fried rice and fried shrimp) and there was more than enough for two people. A lot of the locals eat here regularly - it's great food at a great price.

Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

We were passing through and decided to order carry out to take back to Cannon Beach. We ordered general tsao chicken, almond chicken with sweet/sour sauce, spring rolls, and potstickers. All for around 30$. The staff also gave us a large soup, crab rangoon, and rice for free. We didn't even know about the soup/rangoon till we were nibbling on our way back to our hotel in Cannon Beach. The food tasted cheap, very poor quality compared to what we are used to. The location was right off the main road and easy to get to, plus the staff were friendly and generous! Very gross food though and will definitely not go back.