“Disappointed”

Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: Chinese
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

While this place is nothing more than the standard American/Chinese it used to be pretty good. It's been a few months since I ate here something has changed or I picked an 'off' night. I loved their yakisobo noodles, tonight I got a pile of mush. The kung pao chicken was more of a meal of soggy peanuts and green peppers. As for the egg roll and egg drop soup ... I've had better out of a box at the grocery.

• Visited October 2013

Rockaway Beach, Oregon
“Good food, so-so atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is the best Chinese food in the Tillamook area!
Not the best I have ever had but it is very good.
They serve up lots of food, we always take leftovers home.
Service is always friendly and quick.
There is not much of a theme atmosphere, just basic decorations.

• Visited October 2013
caligirlinUK
“Simple atmosphere but terrific food”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Had dinner with the family whilst visiting. It is a very plain restaurant, not very welcoming on the outisde. The staff were lovely though and the food was great. Huge huge portions though. It was wasted on us as we were staying in a hotel and couldnt take our leftovers away. The mongolian beef was excellent, as were the potstickers. Excellent value as well.

• Visited August 2013
Seaside, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food at an Excellent Price!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This was my first visit to the China Garden but have herd great things about this place, before reading on Trip Advisor. I was a little skeptical because usually all Chinese food is the same, however; not the case for this wonderful place. The food was fresh and tasted much better than any other Chinese food I have had. I had the 3 piece combo with shrimp, steamed rice and another side which I can't remember but it was great! On a side note, the decor does need updating.

I did not visit the lounge, however, if I did I am sure it would have been the same quality as the wonderful food. I would recommend the China Garden for families and perhaps a date. I will be returning to have more of the wonderful cuisine.

• Visited August 2013
Oregon
“Late Dinner”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The food was great and the service was fast! It was nice that they were open late. When we got back back from the beach/dunes it was about 9:30 and we were happy to have a restaurant so close.

Visited July 2013