“Great Mexican Food”

La Mexicana
Ranked #11 of 55 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 April 2014

First off, I have to admit that I am pretty new to the Mexican food scene so my experience with Mexican restaurants is fairly limited. That being said, I do like the food and the servings are huge. You definitley leave there with a full belly! The only real down side is that there isn't a lot of room in the restaurant so the seating is pretty cramped. But I still crave it often and can't wait to go back. My kids also love it (mainly for the tortilla chips, refried beans & salsa that comes before the meal!) Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This was a good choice for lunch today, with large portions and reasonable prices. The old house turned restaurant was spacious and bright. Our waitress was extremely attentive and friendly, and should we find ourselves in Tillamook again, we'd go back.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

There are not too many Mexican restaurants in the Tillamook area but this is one of our favorites.
They have remodeled since we were here last and it is much more open and has a better feel than before.
The menu is full though I would appreciate a better beer selection.
I ordered the super burrito from the lunch menu, I usually get it from the dinner menu and it was still more than enough to eat. I should have cut it in half and taken some home for later.
My wife had a taco and enchilada plate, her usual, and was quite pleased.
As usual, the food was very good.
The servers were attentive and returned multiple time to make sure we had everything we needed.
We will return!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Never expected to find a good Mexican restaurant in this tiny town. Plus one that would seat 22 people at 2 tables in a side room, but they did. Food was hot and delicious. Interesting change to the traditional salsa and chips was a side of refrained beans with the salsa. Salsa homemade and spicy. Food came hot though it was slow with so many people. Great selections which included seafood entrees.

1  Thank FLTraveler88
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We are from San Diego, and love Mexican food. Mexicana was recommended to us by locals, and while it was different from what we are used to, it did not disappoint. We had enchilladas, with crab and with shrimp. Both nicely flavored, light, and delicious! Appetizers were surprising in that they include refried beans- a nice touch! Service was friendly and attentive. For Mexican on the Oregon Coast, a very nice surprise- would definitely return.

1  Thank dewitthouse