“beware if you have children”

Pacific Campground and RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tillamook
Pacific Campground and RV Park
Seattle, Washington
“beware if you have children”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Our family stayed at this campground and RV park for 2 nights. We camp in a tent with 2 children: 3 & 9. My first impression of the park was poor but the friendliness of the women at the office made up for a lot. She was very kind, social and helpful. She offered a quiet site a little retired from the overall campground for us to be close to the bathroom and shower for the children. We paid an extra for the 9 year old because he was over 5. I read and sign the paper she gave us for the rules which says that children have to be supervised and not left unattended. I talk to the owner who lives on the propriety one evening and he smelled very intoxicated. The following morning, as i was walking toward the restroom, he gently said good morning and told me that my son was in the restroom. I kindly reply that i knew and thank him. He abruptly replied back that my child was left unattended and the rule said to always attend your children. I was a little disoriented, not knowing if he was serious. I let the owner know that my son was 9 years old and he was able to use the bathroom on his own. With a sarcastic tone he then asked me if he needed to go over the rules again. He followed with a quote" drop it, i don't feel like arguing this morning". I could barely believe how rude he was! seriously !!!
The shower for the men worked half way and cost 50 cents for 6 min and on the woman's side the water was so hot that i could not stay under it, not to mentioned that my little daughter could not be washed at all. The restroom was clean and the laundromat was kept very clean too. The wifi was a nice addition. We will not return because of the rudeness of the owner and not because of the amenities themselves.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank katy g

Solo
Business
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I went camping in a tent two nights with my husband and two kids, 2 &4. The area for the tents has lots of trees surrounding it and they are very spacious. I believe the max people per site is 9. We paid $23 and change per night, kids free. Bathrooms/shower were clean located at the entrance. There is a porta-potty in the tent area which I choose not to use I'd rather walk to the front. The only con I could think of is you can hear the traffic all day and night. We usually stay at the Barview Jetty campground but this is a def alternative.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank MagnoliaCapomo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tillamook
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Tillamook
Harborview Inn & RV Park
Harborview Inn & RV Park
#1 of 3 in Garibaldi
Sheltered Nook On Tillamook Bay

Been to Pacific Campground and RV Park? Share your experiences!