“Great service and good food.”
Review of The Rendezvous

The Rendezvous
Ranked #20 of 58 Restaurants in Tillamook
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The service here was excellent and my burger was delicious. I asked for it well done, however, and it was still pink. But once I brought that to the attention of my server (and owner) she fixed it immediately. I am a bit of a burger snob and really loved this hamburger.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We stopped for a quick breakfast. Friendly service (kathy) and good food. The hash was yummy. Would have been 5 stars if the coffee would have been more gourmet.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Had a great breakfast there, ya gotta try the hash. We would go back .It was packed but service was great and prompt.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Needed to grab a bite to eat and most of the restaurants were closed. Collague and I ordered the fried clam strips and they were better than expected, but you could tell they were frozen. The burger I had was the same. As mediocre as the food was, our server was great. If not for her I'd been very disappointed.