“Your average Denny's”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #34 of 56 Restaurants in Tillamook
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was a place I stopped to have dinner at and got about what is expected, good, but not great food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Normally have great service and good food at Dennys anywhere we go. This experience we had is mind blowing. On our road trip we stopped here and went inside, we stood there for 5 minutes waiting to be seated where there was no one at the counter and the restaurant wasn't that busy. When the waitress finally came over, she almost rolled her eyes as if we had inconvenienced her. So then we were seated and menus brought to us. 10-15 minutes passed and NOBODY BROUGHT US WATER/COFFEE or tried to take our order!! I was a little irritated at this point so I went to the restroom and when I came back out I asked my boyfriend if anybody had come by yet? He said nope. So we got up and left. I've never had an experience like this before. I don't think I would ever stop here again.

5  Thank linz173
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I wasn't expecting to get a breakfast that I'd really enjoy. We stopped cause it would be quick and easy and as Canadians, we hadn't ever eaten at a Denny's and my husband thought it would be fun to try. I had the skillet breakfast with spinach, peppers and tomatoes and it was great. Thanks for a nice surprise.

2  Thank trippinallday
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I often eat at Denny's when travelling by M/C. The service is quick and the quality is predictable.

The staff here are friendly and efficient. The food is typical of Denny's and is OK.

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have never had any problem with Dennys. In fact, I LOVE Denny's for breakfast! However, I felt we got a bad waitress (I didn't catch her name) which seemed to throw the whole visit off kilter. She wasn't friendly at all, and rather barked at us when she brought us coffee and drinks, and then back to take our order. The next problem we ran into is that Denny's is doing a promotion of "Build Your Own Skillet". However, the small sheet where you place your order on was in Spanish! We couldn't figure out how to do it - so we ended up ordering something else! But when not have two sheets (one in English and one in Spanish?) My mother and I ordered the chicken and chorizo skillet and received a chicken skillet with no chorizo in sight.

Our coffee was only refilled by another passing waitress, and we never saw our waitress again until it was time for our bill. And once more, she was gruff with us. My mother took the disctrict managers number to call and complain. If this had been my first trip to a Denny's I'd never go to another one!

1  Thank Hannah G