“Great time!”

Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle
“Great time!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Driving through and decided to stop, we were greeted with by a very nice lady that quickly got us seated. We enjoyed the governs tea, waitress was very polite and explained everything. We drive through Tillamook every summer and always wanted to stop. Glad that this year we had some extra time because it was well worth it, I highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2014

“Terrible Service Experience”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I stopped in without reservations. Though we knew we may not get seated, we felt the way we were treated was unacceptable. We very nicely asked if there was any chance we could get seated that day and the hostess gave us a lot of attitude in telling us she maybe could, but to give her a few minutes. So we waited a few minutes and she never came back to talk to us. I approached her again very nicely and she again gave me attitude and told me to give her a few minutes. We had to of waited about 20 minutes and never got an answer. We also noticed many people that smartly had reservations getting very anxious. We ended up just leaving. Perhaps this was just an exceptionally bad day for them, and I hope so given their other ratings. The food sure looked pretty good though. Also, it would be nice if their website/Facebook page had more information about reservations, menu, etc.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Lobo1981
“Great Tea Room”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I live in Virginia but visit family in Tillamook Oregon at least twice a year and never miss going to La Tea Da. Great tearoom, great service great atmosphere highly recommend. Scones are to die doe.

1 Thank Susan D
Rupert, Idaho
“Yes, I visited again & can't wait till my next visit :)”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My daughters & I once again visited the LA Tea Da Tea Room. We were as enchanted with this visit as we were on our first visit in July 2012. We enjoyed our tea with the wonderful scones served with lemon curd and cream. The finger sandwiches which we talked about for weeks after the visit and the mouth watering desserts served on the high tea. The strawberry sorbet served before you even get started is served in such cute cups and saucers. The ladies who serve you are pleasant and very helpful. They are very knowledgeable about the teas. If you want to enjoy just a couple of hours of carefree treats to yourself be sure to stop by. We will definitely be back!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank dairygoddess
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Off the beaten path and worth the trip!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My friend and I visited Cannon Beach, OR and looked for tearooms in the area, since we are tea room frequenters. I found La Tea Da through Teamap.com and decided that even though it was an hour away from our location on Cannon Beach we would check it out. It was worth the trip--the location was nice, good parking out front. Once you stepped inside and went into the tearoom itself you were transported to a gentler, kinder time of sipping tea and conversation. The Victorian antique pieces and the decor were very tasteful as was the array of bite-size morsels on the High Tea menu. The fresh baked marionberry scones and Tillamook cheddar scones were mouthwatering good. The tea sandwiches and treats were very well crafted and thought out in their flavor combinations--raisin bread with cream cheese and pear sandwich, the cheese and chile puff and the coconut angel cake roll were truly a feast for the palate. The service was very prompt, courteous, and attentive. Great value for High Tea service. Definitely a place to visit if you are visiting the Oregon Coast. La Tea Da has become one of my favorite tearooms! Will definitely be back to visit!

• Visited February 2014