“Lovely Tea Time”

La Tea Da Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Tillamook
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Dining options: Reservations
Description: While the taking of tea may seem a serious affair, we're very serious about only a few things: serving you top quality food made fresh daily, the best tea varieties we can find, offering you great style and value on hand picked home and decor pieces, and providing you the time and space you need to unwind.
Southern California
“Lovely Tea Time”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I was traveling in the area without a specific schedule so was unable to make a reservation. I was fortunate to arrive at a time (a Saturday afternoon around 1pm) when there were several tables open and I was graciously accommodated. The menu offers a nice variety from a full Afternoon tea, to a lovely Villagers lunch which I enjoyed. Prices are quite reasonable and food was quite delicious. Choices of tea extensive and you are served your own pot. Leaves are left in the pot so it can get a bit strong.
Service was okay - the young waitress was not confidently versed on the days offerings, but was eager to make my time there enjoyable. I was able to speak with the 2 owners as well as one of the chefs and they were quite nice and appreciate of my business.

• Visited August 2014

Seattle
“Great time!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Driving through and decided to stop, we were greeted with by a very nice lady that quickly got us seated. We enjoyed the governs tea, waitress was very polite and explained everything. We drive through Tillamook every summer and always wanted to stop. Glad that this year we had some extra time because it was well worth it, I highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2014
“Terrible Service Experience”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I stopped in without reservations. Though we knew we may not get seated, we felt the way we were treated was unacceptable. We very nicely asked if there was any chance we could get seated that day and the hostess gave us a lot of attitude in telling us she maybe could, but to give her a few minutes. So we waited a few minutes and she never came back to talk to us. I approached her again very nicely and she again gave me attitude and told me to give her a few minutes. We had to of waited about 20 minutes and never got an answer. We also noticed many people that smartly had reservations getting very anxious. We ended up just leaving. Perhaps this was just an exceptionally bad day for them, and I hope so given their other ratings. The food sure looked pretty good though. Also, it would be nice if their website/Facebook page had more information about reservations, menu, etc.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Lobo1981
“Great Tea Room”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I live in Virginia but visit family in Tillamook Oregon at least twice a year and never miss going to La Tea Da. Great tearoom, great service great atmosphere highly recommend. Scones are to die doe.

1 Thank Susan D
Rupert, Idaho
“Yes, I visited again & can't wait till my next visit :)”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My daughters & I once again visited the LA Tea Da Tea Room. We were as enchanted with this visit as we were on our first visit in July 2012. We enjoyed our tea with the wonderful scones served with lemon curd and cream. The finger sandwiches which we talked about for weeks after the visit and the mouth watering desserts served on the high tea. The strawberry sorbet served before you even get started is served in such cute cups and saucers. The ladies who serve you are pleasant and very helpful. They are very knowledgeable about the teas. If you want to enjoy just a couple of hours of carefree treats to yourself be sure to stop by. We will definitely be back!

• Visited March 2014