“I sure enjoy this food!”
Review of Nani Papa'a Island Bistro - CLOSED

Nani Papa'a Island Bistro
Reviewed 9 August 2014

It doesn't seem to matter what you order off the menu, its all very good!

Only problem they ran into is that they ran out of chicken at lunch time. They are part of another local restaurant so they just ran over and picked up more chicken. A short delay but worth the wait.

The restaurant is inside the 2nd Street Public Market if you are looking for it. I suggest you do!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been wanting to give this place a try since they recently opened. I was not disappointed!

This is very informal dining inside the Public Market. They have many tables and the food arrives quickly. And it is excellent food!
I watched the server walk by with many different plates of food and the presentation was fantastic! That is how I decided what to order, I asked the server what that was that she just delivered to another table.

Sadly, I was doing takeout so my presentation was in a takeout box... But the food was just great!

I will for sure be going back to try the many menu items.

One downside, right at the height of lunch hour one of the employees just stood in front of the menus chatting with an acquaintance instead of greeting the new customers and taking their orders. Things got a bit backed up. Justin, get with the program!

1  Thank William D