“FIVE STAR VIP TREATMENT AT A TWO STAR PRICE”

The Ashley Inn of Tillamook
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Tillamook
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Tillamook Ashley Inn twice in the last few months. I stayed two nights in October, and four nights over the Christmas Holiday. Being away from home over a Holiday is never fun, but staying at the Ashley inn was the next best thing. From my initial check in the entire staff treated me like a favorite uncle who had just won the Lottery!! Even asked what kind of cookies I would like baked for the daily evening Welcome. Service was First Rate, Excellent Staff, Superior Housekeeping, Great Free Full Breakfast, and everything was Super Clean and neat, even though they were doing some remodel work. Pool, Sauna, Hot Tub, and execrice Room too. The greatest part, was the way the entire staff went above and beyond the norm to see that everything was tip top, without being asked. If you want to feel like you are on the French Riviera the next time you visit the Oregon Coast be sure and stay a while at the Ashley Inn in Tillamook. One of the Best getaways on the Coast.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 26 October 2013

A clean, spacious room, friendly staff. The breakfast was somewhat disappointing. The food was on the salty side and the waffle maker wasn't working. Staff tried to help with the waffle maker, but no luck.

Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

After driving all night in rain and fog. I called hotel about 8am The clerk told me to come on she would have a room ready! We were greeted with a smile and key. All I can say is if you're traveling near tillamook this is the place to stay

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank nannaw2cool
ait97141, General Manager at The Ashley Inn of Tillamook, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so happy to hear we had a room ready for you! We love it when we have guests call from the road and are able to get them a room right away. I hope to see you next time you are in town.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

My wife and I drove up to this hotel and booked without reading any reviews before hand, which is rare for us, but it was late and we had no internet connection. Anyway, it turned out to be a great decision. The staff was very friendly, facilities and room were great, breakfast was above average. And the view out our window was spectacular. Highly recommended.

3  Thank fore4me
ait97141, General Manager at The Ashley Inn of Tillamook, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review of our property. I will pass along all your great feedback to all hotel departments. Next time you are in town we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Enjoyed our stay here. Rooms were spacious, facilities were clean. There is a pool and breakfast room open 730 to 930. Pets allowed on first floor. There was some noise but very little after 10pm. Would stay again anytime.

1  Thank Alita_Torrez

I appreciate the time you took to review our property. All the staff here value feedback so we can find ways to make guests stay even more enjoyable. We hope to see you next time you are in town.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The Ashley Inn of Tillamook: FOR US overpriced, not clean enough (esp. the windows of the room were extremely dirty), a lot of noise (e.g. banging doors) and with a poor breakfast. The staff at front desk was friendly. So far we wrote 47 reviews and had not more than one poor contribution!

We regret our choice and next time we will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank oneworld2travelers
Reviewed 31 August 2013

It's a decent hotel. The service is great, the breakfast average, Nice lobby, free internet computer in the lobby, nice pool(with a handicap chair lift, if you need it), a sauna and a good sized room, with a comfy bed. My one thing is the cleanliness of the common areas. The stairs were dirty and the second floor hall window was covered in cobwebs. I'd say they both haven't been vacuumed in 3+months. Looking past that, I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TigardMama
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tillamook
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Tillamook
#1 of 3 in Garibaldi
Western Royal Inn
Western Royal Inn
#2 of 3 in Tillamook

Been to The Ashley Inn of Tillamook? Share your experiences!