We found this hotel to be quite a surprise. Clean, upscale, with friendly and helpful staff. If your goal is to visit Tillamook Cheese Factory and the Blue Heron Cheese and wine tasting you could not get a better hotel, with a better location. The beds were very comfortable and we both were able to get a good nights sleep. The breakfast was terrific....6 items to chose from that were cooked and brought to your table or you could serve yourself from the usual choices of regular continental breakfast, ie instant oatmeal, toast, bagels, pastry, etc.
This hotel sits behind the Goodwill store and across the street from Fred Myers, which lent itself nicely for shopping. It is far enough off of the main road that you do not hear the road traffic on Hwy 101.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose one of 51 well-appointed guest rooms featuring air conditioning, high-speed Internet access (wired and WiFi), cable television and DVD players. Mini-suites are also available and come with a sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Ashley Inn of Tillamook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Hotel Tillamook
- Best Western Tillamook
- Best Western Hotel Tillamook
- Tillamook Best Western
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Oregon