We rolled in around 8pm after a day of driving the coast. I haven't loved the Shilo chain in the past and this was the "other" hotel in town. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, if on the soft side. The front desk and breakfast staff were all wonderfully helpful and friendly. They really seemed to "get" customer service. We had a room with a king bed. There was plenty of floor space on both sides. The bathroom was large with nice shampoo and conditioner. And the shower was clean (the wall paper above was a bit water damaged).
We were in a room at the end toward the Fred Meyer, and the staff there started leaf-blowing before 7am. This woke my husband up and kept him from sleeping again.
We paid around $100 including tax which seemed reasonable. The breakfast was nice to have, but a bit on the bland side. Won't complain too much about "free".
I would stay here again, if I knew there wasn't leaf blowing in the early morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose one of 51 well-appointed guest rooms featuring air conditioning, high-speed Internet access (wired and WiFi), cable television and DVD players. Mini-suites are also available and come with a sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ashley Inn of Tillamook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Hotel Tillamook
- Best Western Tillamook
- Best Western Hotel Tillamook
- Tillamook Best Western
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Oregon