“Great Stay!”
Review of Mar Clair Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tillamook
Mar Clair Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Tillamook
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Its not a five star hotel, but it was a great place to stay over night. The swimming pool and hot tub were both well kept, and even though the rooms were a tiny bit dated, they were clean and everything worked. The front desk clerk was very friendly and the hotel is located right in Tillamook. A great hotel to stay at and very friendly.

Room Tip: Didnt eat at the resturant, but heard great things!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Hannah G

Reviewed 17 July 2012

We were extermely happy with this room. It is nothing fancy but it will meet your needs. The front desk was very helpful and very friendly. It is very reasonably priced and the room was very spacious. When we return to this area we will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank dairygoddess
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Great Find. Two blocks from Transit station. On-site restaurant (Pacific Restaurant) had excellent food. Prices reasonable for fine dining. Certainly not McDonald's. Room was clean and comfortable. I paid $60 for my room and was pleasantly surprised. If you need spa quality, go someplace else. This was fine for my needs. Friendly and helpful hosts. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and got one.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank NWWanderer1845
Reviewed 18 November 2011

We stayed here one night on the way down the Oregon and California coast. We arrived in the evening just at dusk and the fellow on the front desk was extremely friendly and welcoming. He was also very informative about the area and local history. A most interesting fellow.

The room was large and clean, parking was secure and close to the room. The wi-fi worked very well in the room and the bed was comfortable. We didn't find the motel noisy at all, the floor in our room was level, and we slept very well. They had a nice continental style breakfast in the lobby in the morning and the same friendly guy was still on duty and as bubbly and chatty as he had been the night before. Very friendly clean place and what more can one ask for when traveling and exploring all day and then staying in off the highway motels in little towns for the night.

I didn't notice if there was an alarm clock in the room. We both have cellular phones with alarms so we use those when traveling (and at home).

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Nan N
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I am amazed to see that others had a good experience there. There was not even an alarm clock in the room. I asked that my information not be given out, yet they did anyway. It was a horrible experience and I would sleep in a gutter before I would go back there. Gutters are free and probably safer.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Freedom_One_11
Reviewed 10 September 2011

I paid 84.00 for the night and the room had a tilt to it. My neighbor could not believe it till he walked in and asked if I was going to stay... all the hotels were full so had no choice. Trip advisor needs to change the rates.

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank tigersboo
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Stayed there for one night on our way down the coast. They seem to be the cheapest in town as we stop a most of the motel on highway 1. We paid $75.

Rooms are ok if you are not a princess. Very basic, walls are very thin and could hear people next door (good thing they were not too loud).

Guy at the front desk was very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank cham_fre
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tillamook
The Ashley Inn of Tillamook
#1 of 3 in Pacific City
Western Royal Inn
Western Royal Inn
#2 of 3 in Tillamook

Been to Mar Clair Motel? Share your experiences!