Hours to get there...
But really worth it!!!
All what they advertise, the lodge has it
- Mount Hood in full splendour,
- Fantastic views for miles and miles
- Stunning building with lots of history
- Three restaurants with really good food (fine dining, restaurant and cafe-like)
- Very clean rooms in an authentic WOODEN LODGE style (but don't expect a small hotel)
- The Golden Mile: it's a ski-lift going a mile up Mt Hood
It's expensive Lodge, but the location is REALLY WORTH IT.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking