Holiday Inn Express Portland East-Troutdale
Travelocity
Average 3/5
US$82
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus Parkersville Inn & Suites(Washougal)(Great Value!)
US$114
Good 3.5/5
US$98
US$83
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsone way streethi expresstaco bellsmall breakfast roomihg rewardsthe columbia gorgebreakfast experiencerooms were very cleanoutlet mallconvenient locationlate checkwill stay there againfree breakfastmonicamarissaknobjacuzzi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The staff was soooo nice! We loved downtown Troutdale also! Would stay here again in a second. Rooms were outstanding! Trains went by all night long, but you would never know it! Perfect for catching an early flight from PDX.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Korissa H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Portland East-Troutdale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

ballietm,
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Our staff does their best to accommodate our guest's needs. Please come back to see us again. We enjoy having you!

Thanks,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

An bunch of us were celebrating my 50th. we went to check in and they instantly upgraded my room. some of the other guest were arriving late and they said no problem and that they would hold the rooms. We get back from the party and their waiting for me was an pie from Sherrie's. Sasha at the front desk was very accommodating with me and other party members. We all said that we would stay here again.
Thanks so much Sasha and the Holiday Inn Express

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor at the south end and heard nothing, slept very well.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I checked in at 9pm on a Sunday Evening, so, management contact
was not an option. I made a reservation on Saturday, March 29, for a two
room executive suite for myself and a colleague. When I came to check in on
the 30th, I was given a room. I went to the room and noticed right away it
was not a two room suite. I went to the desk and asked why. The desk clerk
told me it was a mistake, the two room should not have been on the website.
So, here I am at the hotel with a colleague and no communication had been
made. They just switched my room because of their mistake. I am not sure
who decides what gets listed on a particular hotels rate site, but I assume
it was this locations responsibility to have the listings correct. This
location has been nothing but trouble and I feel they do not shed a good
light on the HIE brand. I almost never have trouble at IHG with the
exception of this location. So, I will not stop here again, but I think the
IHG group needs to look seriously at this location and its management

Room Tip: Stay at a different location, I promise if it is not one thing, it will be another at this location. Totally in competent.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lensdrug
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Portland East-Troutdale, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Lensdrug,

Thank you for your review about your stay. It is truly unfortunate to see that you did not fully enjoy your time at the hotel. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. We have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 4 February 2014

the hotel was very nice and located conveniantly close to our job site. love the jacuzzi, used it every night for about twenty minutes to thaw and renew my aging muscles. breakfast was ok and saved time as apposed to wasting time stopping somewhere on the way to the job every day. the staff here was excellent and went out of thier way to make me and the whole crew i was working with comfortable and feel at home. everyone from the front desk help to the managers deserves a round of applause and a big raise. exceptionally freindly and very proffessional. would not hesitate to return here on bussiness again or with my family on vacation.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Korissa H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Portland East-Troutdale, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Daniel J,
Thank you so much for your feed back! Our staff work very hard to please our guests and we are so happy to hear they had pleased you and your group. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the Future

-Holiday Inn Express Portland-East Troutdale

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed stay here, very typical holiday inn express. Location a little outside city but not a difficult drive. Sherry ' s restaurant in parking lot convenient. Rooms clean and staff friendly. Would stay Here again.

• Stayed: November 2013