“Sushi!!”

Siam Sushi Restraurant
Ranked #11 of 53 Restaurants in Troutdale
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

Excellent sushi and also tried the yakisoba which was also very good. Fresh seafood and very tasteful. I will definitely return soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Even though I myself do not care for this type of food, other people in my family just love it and HAVE to go there. They get something like spring rolls which are wrapped in some sort of leaf and there is a sauce that you pour on top of it. We've never actually eaten within the place...have always got take out. Since I was on this site...just thought I would mention it.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

I tried this based on an ex Montrealer now living in Oregon. We ate there along with others and the presentation of the food matched its flavor. Awesome.

1  Thank rockobello
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I will not mince my words: This is the best Asian restaurant I've ever been to; and this is coming from someone who lives near Chinatown in Montreal, and have been to such world-renowned Chinatowns as those in Toronto and San Francisco, so I've been to quite a few restaurants.

I went there during my late April/early May 2012 photography trip to the Columbia River Gorge; tried it once, ended up coming back twice more. While they do serve sushi, to me they shine with the Thai dishes; between the appetizers and the main courses, I must have tried about 6-7 different dishes in my three dinners (spring rolls, soups, curries...) and all of them were simply amazing. This is authentic Thai food, owned by a young lady from Thailand, with a chef from Thailand as well. I spoke to the very friendly owner, and told here she'd make a fortune if she ever opened in a big city. I think they have what one would call a hidden gem.

The quantities were incredible, and the prices could not be lower. To me, this was the perfect restaurant. Troutdale is not that far from Portland, and I think it's well worth the trip if you're in the area.

1  Thank JoeMontreal_10
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I'm writing on both names of this restaurant to be sure to help anyone try this restaurant that's in the area. We were going to go to Edgefield and decided it was way to touristy for us. Stopped by this quaint little spot and it did not disappoint. We even went twice. Great service and food. Best spring rolls ever and we even ordered an extra order for the road for later. Panang curry to die for.
Can't wait to go back.
A special thanks to our server who ran my purse out! Saved us!

1  Thank Dustinb