“Fantastic little place!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Washington
“Fantastic little place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

My friend recommended us go here for dinner, I have never been. The server was very nice! I appreciated that we were not stuck in the back of the restaurant because we had a stroller.
The food was amazing! Super fresh and delicious California roll, and I had the peanut sauce chicken. It was so great! The sauce wasn't too heavy and had just a hint of a kick to it.
The prices were very reasonable for the amount of food, we had leftovers.
I will be back and bring my husband!

• Visited June 2013

Naples, Florida
“Great Thai food in Troutdale”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Small but cozy place for Thai food. I had the lunch portion of red curry with pork which was delicious. My husband had a combination of sushi and Pad Thai, which also included a small egg roll. We shared the sushi - yummy! Service was good, and several locals were here eating.
Not the most glamorous decor, but very friendly vibe.
We would go back.

• Visited April 2013
Troutdale, Oregon
“Great dining option in Troutdale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012

Our family of five tried Siam Sushi for the first time today and all of us enjoyed our meals. We each ordered slightly different meals and everyone had nothing but positive things to say about the food. Food was fresh with great flavor. Our daughter said her fried rice was the best she had ever had and she's picky! Great lunch value.

“Sushi!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

Excellent sushi and also tried the yakisoba which was also very good. Fresh seafood and very tasteful. I will definitely return soon.

Brockville, ON Canada
“My family always has to go there when we visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

Even though I myself do not care for this type of food, other people in my family just love it and HAVE to go there. They get something like spring rolls which are wrapped in some sort of leaf and there is a sauce that you pour on top of it. We've never actually eaten within the place...have always got take out. Since I was on this site...just thought I would mention it.

• Visited August 2012