“Yum”

Cuisines: Thai
Stokesdale, North Carolina
“Yum”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Very fast..fresh..and tasty. We stopped in Troutdale before traveling the historic Columbia gorge scenic hwy.

1 Thank Tina B

Vancouver, Washington
“Fantastic little place!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

My friend recommended us go here for dinner, I have never been. The server was very nice! I appreciated that we were not stuck in the back of the restaurant because we had a stroller.
The food was amazing! Super fresh and delicious California roll, and I had the peanut sauce chicken. It was so great! The sauce wasn't too heavy and had just a hint of a kick to it.
The prices were very reasonable for the amount of food, we had leftovers.
I will be back and bring my husband!

• Visited June 2013
Naples, Florida
“Great Thai food in Troutdale”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Small but cozy place for Thai food. I had the lunch portion of red curry with pork which was delicious. My husband had a combination of sushi and Pad Thai, which also included a small egg roll. We shared the sushi - yummy! Service was good, and several locals were here eating.
Not the most glamorous decor, but very friendly vibe.
We would go back.

• Visited April 2013
Troutdale, Oregon
“Great dining option in Troutdale”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Our family of five tried Siam Sushi for the first time today and all of us enjoyed our meals. We each ordered slightly different meals and everyone had nothing but positive things to say about the food. Food was fresh with great flavor. Our daughter said her fried rice was the best she had ever had and she's picky! Great lunch value.

Villa Rica
“Sushi!!”
Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

Excellent sushi and also tried the yakisoba which was also very good. Fresh seafood and very tasteful. I will definitely return soon.