“Typical Pub Fare”

Ye Olde Pub
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in Troutdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This Pub is more restaurant than Pub atmosphere. The food was good. The beer was good. The atmosphere was OK.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have been to Ye Olde Pub on numerous occasions and time of day. Unfortunately on only one of those visits did I receive satisfactory service. The breakfast fare is pretty good-but getting waited on is a nightmare during a.m. service. That's why I say "what a shame". I think Ye Olde Pub has the potential to be so much better. Besides the poor service (lackluster, don't give a damn comes to mind), the vibe I get each time I go there, is it is cliqueish. Kinda like I stumbled into the "clubhouse" by mistake. Therefore, I'm not really welcome, maybe if they ignore me I will go away. Such a shame-cause when I actually got food-it was good.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I had, on three or four prior occasions, stopped in for clam chowder and a beer. Each time it was a pleasant experience.

I returned for an evening meal of fish and chips some days later. The beer was fine but the fish and chips were the absolute worst that I have ever eaten. The heavily breaded fish was mushy and tasteless. The chips (fries) were unrecognizable, with a yet to be determined seasoning.

This is a pleasant little pub, and this instance may not be a norm, but the food on this occasion was nearly inedible.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

We had dinner here on our first trip to Troutdale. The food was good and reasonably priced and the service was very good. The entrees were good as we're the sides.

Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

This is a quaint little bar with good atmosphere. Somewhere you can stop in and enjoy a drink and some decent food. The steak bites are great.