“Slow service, decent food ”
Review of Ye Olde Pub

Ye Olde Pub
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Troutdale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
“Slow service, decent food ”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

As with other customers the slow service is what keeps us from coming back here more frequently. The food is pretty good but the menu feels really limited to me. Guess they are doing the best they can with the small kitchen. The clam chowder is great though but hard to find on the menu!
The infused vodkas are good for the bloody Mary's. I like the dill the best!

“Great local Pub!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Great local pub in Troutdale. Food always good, and they even have breakfast on weekends. Happy hour twice daily with great pricing! Steak bites are a must!! Daily meal and drink specials on the board. Fish and chips better than anywhere around! Live music a plus on weekend. Pool table and 3 TV's for sports. Servers are attentive and always friendly. Outside deck for good weather/summer.

• Visited November 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Typical Pub Fare”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This Pub is more restaurant than Pub atmosphere. The food was good. The beer was good. The atmosphere was OK.

Visited October 2013
Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a shame!”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have been to Ye Olde Pub on numerous occasions and time of day. Unfortunately on only one of those visits did I receive satisfactory service. The breakfast fare is pretty good-but getting waited on is a nightmare during a.m. service. That's why I say "what a shame". I think Ye Olde Pub has the potential to be so much better. Besides the poor service (lackluster, don't give a damn comes to mind), the vibe I get each time I go there, is it is cliqueish. Kinda like I stumbled into the "clubhouse" by mistake. Therefore, I'm not really welcome, maybe if they ignore me I will go away. Such a shame-cause when I actually got food-it was good.

• Visited December 2012
Gresham, Oregon
“Dinner?”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I had, on three or four prior occasions, stopped in for clam chowder and a beer. Each time it was a pleasant experience.

I returned for an evening meal of fish and chips some days later. The beer was fine but the fish and chips were the absolute worst that I have ever eaten. The heavily breaded fish was mushy and tasteless. The chips (fries) were unrecognizable, with a yet to be determined seasoning.

This is a pleasant little pub, and this instance may not be a norm, but the food on this occasion was nearly inedible.

• Visited April 2013