“bartender”

Yazzi's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #32 of 53 Restaurants in Troutdale
Reviewed 5 June 2013

i love the place.dead or not.good music and more.however the bartender is something else.call for the manager.was not there.to talk to him.walked in the lounge with my husband,she says got my telephone bill. got no money to pay it.when ever he wins bartender always gets a tip.so why did she say that.he is not her sugar daddy.he is my husband.all he said was.let me see what i can do.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

Friendly neighborhood bar that always delivers good service. Smoked salmon & cheese chowder was to die for, and the broasted chicken is worth waiting for!

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Couldn't believe how dead this place was. There was probably 15 people in the whole place including our foursome. But the DJ played good dance music and Karaoke which we partook in as well. We had a blast even though there were not to many people here. I was very surprised how slow they were when there was a sold out concert at Edgefield. Oh Well...