Century Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Grand Hotel At Bridgeport(Tigard)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
Phoenix Inn Suites(Lake Oswego)
View Hotel
All reviewsman made lakeportland areafront deskrestaurant next doorregular menularge balconyadjacent restaurantfred meyerpacific northwestthe bed was super comfortableroom facinglakeside kingvery comfortable stayshopping and restaurantsmini fridge and microwavea great place to staydefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stayed here for 6 nights and found everything to a very high standard, The bed was extremely comfortable with lots of pillows. There was a great cabinet that the TV could slipped back into, a large chair and leg rest for relaxing in, a desk and comfortable chair for doing business paperwork, a microwave which came in very handy as breakfast was in a building down the street and as it rained continually while I was there I decided after the first morning to not venture out for breakfast again. There was also an iron and ironing board and a coffee machine however not always great for a green tea drinker. I had a lovely view of the pond and a small balcony. The staff were very nice and extremely pleasant and helpful. A free paper was delivered every morning and Free WIFI was also offered.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a balcony looking at the pond.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MollyBrisbane
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We've stayed at the Century when in Tualatin and have always had a positive experience. This last time however was a three day stay because my husband was in hospital for an operation. The hotel gave us a special "medical" rate and hooked up their only DVD machine for me so I could watch movies in the evening. Although I was reserved through Saturday, they gave me a late check out on Friday because I was not sure if my husband would be able to go home. They didn't want me to have to check out and then check back in if he was to stay an extra day. They just bent over backwards to be accommodating. Great staff!

Room Tip: Stay on the lake side. The road noise on the other side can be distracting.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank c o
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I chose the Century for a 2 day getaway in the Lakeside king spa suite. The room has a balcony with a wonderful view of the lake. The urban lake is surrounded by a walkway and a variety of shops and is immediately accessible from the hotel.

The Jacuzzi was large and in in good working order. Well worth it! The chairs were comfortable and the bed great. I have no complaints.

Breakfast is not the typical free breakfast fare. It is provided by Hayden's Grill (attached to the restaurant) and choices can be made from a set menu or $5.99 applied toward any other breakfast. Great food and great value.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Anton S
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I spend about 120 nights per year in a hotel. The first thing I check is the cleanliness of fans and vents - this hotel passed my white glove test! Very clean. The hotel was quiet and comfortable. Attached restaurant was accommodating and tasty. Front desk was helpful (called taxi service for me, found vegetarian options). Staff was helpful. I wish every hotel I stayed in was this comfortable. This is the only 5 I have given in the last 12 months.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the water!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I went to Tualatin as part of a group of women. The reservations staff was very nice, though I'm really disappointed that they don't take dogs - not even really small ones. Typically I avoid places that don't take pets, but I didn't choose where we'd stayed. Anyway, it was a nice, clean place with great staff. The indoor pool and hot tub were nice, and the rooms were a little dates but were just fine. Beds were comfortable, with lots of pillows. The hotel is in a nice little spot sitting on the shore of a very pretty manmade lake. One tip: their breakfast at their restaurant was awful and the service wasn't too good. Skip it and go to Shari's, located just up the street.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends