“A very nice, friendly, convenient place to stay with superior rooms”

Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Tualatin
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip. Everybody was very friendly & the rooms are immaculately clean. Breakfast was very good too - lots of selection. I was very pleased with my stay & will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Francesdevries
Lee H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

I'm glad you were happy with your decision to stay with us during your recent business trip.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and rating. We are so glad that you found your guest room accomodating, all the staff friendly, and that the breakfast was satisfying!
We look forward to our next opportunity to provide you with another pleasant and comfortable stay!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Nice open rooms, clean and quiet. We stayed with our 2 small children and they loved the indoor pool and hot tub. Plenty of places close by for dinner and shopping. Breakfast was hot and fresh with plenty of selections. Thanks for a great night!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Lee H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

All of us at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin want to thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are glad that you found your room spacious and clean! Traveling with children can be a challenge at times, so glad that we had the pool and hot tub for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you again for staying with us, we hope you will consider us again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My 12 year old son and I just stayed at this property and we couldn't have been happier. All of the staff that we interacted with were all friendly and helpful (found a new favorite Pho eatery thanks to the recommendation of the desk clerk). Every book and cranny of this property was spotless and very clean. Our room was so clean it felt like we were the first people to ever stay in it!!!! My son and I enjoyed the large breakfast provided (they even had fresh blueberry waffles) and the pool and surrounding area was very clean and super warm. The fitness center was in awesome condition and all the equipment functioned perfectly. We will be stay at this location again and will recommend it to all our family and friends!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Lee H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you Sirdavey74 for your review of our hotel. We are so pleased that your stay was comfortable and that you found your guest room clean and comfortable. Finding a new Pho restaurant is always a plus! I'm glad that you and your son were able to enjoy all the hotel amenities.

We look forward to having you come and stay again!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Location was chosen to be near Skin Cancer Surgery Center to avoid morning traffic plus they allowed dogs. Those were both a plus. The front desk was friendly, sweet and very accommodating. They offered me cookies and popcorn...Nice. They have a very full breakfast in the morning with plenty of appealing choices.

The room: The carpet is like indoor/outdoor carpet, old but seemed clean to me. The bed was hard which could have been disguised with a simple topper. The sheets were okay. The towels were okay. The room was large with a sink, bar, frig, d/w and micro which was nice. On the other hand, the dog was unable to relax all night, and she travels...a lot. She wouldn't sit on the floor even on her blanket so we had to put her on the chair or on the bed. Evidently something was really bothering her about the carpet, which of course, I couldn't see.

I would love to give this place higher marks with the lovely people, great parking lot and convenience if someone has to have surgery but animals are more instinctive, so I am going with her and won't be going back.

Room Tip: Since animals are allowed on the first floor, maybe people should choose a room on the upper floors.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Lee H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback on the hotel. I am very pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and accommodating. I do apologize that our standards did not meet your expectations such as the hardness of the mattress. I would like to assure you that the guest room carpet is not outdoor carpet and that it is kept very clean. We would love the opportunity to make your next stay amazing.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Large rooms, nice work desk, pleasant and accommodating front desk staff. Located in a very busy retail area. Fred Meyer super store (part of the Kroger chain) next door. Most of the normal chain food options close by, although you might need to tolerate some traffic to get there. One nice thing is the TV uses a normal digital converter box, so you have multiple HBO channels, ability to see show info etc.just like at home.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Lee H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you so much for your recent review of Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin. I am very pleased that you found your room spacious and accomodating to your needs. I am glad that you were able to navigate thru town and traffic and find our location. We are in a nice location, centrally located to alot of the local restaurants and shopping areas, plus easy access to the freeway.

The Front Desk staff are fantastic, thank you for sharing! I will share your kind words with them as we all like to see the recognition from our guests that they are doing a good job.

Thank you again for your your review of Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin! Perhaps we will see you again the next time you are in town!

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

The service was not outstanding but it was good enough. Desk help at hotels should be top notch in my book. It doesn't need to be fancy uptight and overly proper. But the counter people should be well groomed and very pleasant. Tonight was a kind woman after you warmed up to her a bit. The rooms are very spacious and clean. Beds are very cozy and comfortable. Location is good and near plenty of food choices. I am here for out of town work and would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Mr. Conant,
Thank you so much for your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin, and your review of our property. We are glad that you found our beds comfy and the local area generous with restaurants to choose from as well as shopping.
I agree that Front Desk Agents should be a plethera of information to our out of town guests, I apologize if we failed on this aspect. We will attempt to do better at providing more information regarding the local area.
Thank you again for your recent stay and review of Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin Oregon.

We hope to see you again!
Happy New Year

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed two nights and found everything fine. On a rating of 100% for a Comfort Inn, this was at least 90%. All the amenities were excellent and the internet, shower, bed, lighting, and breakfast were better than expected. One thing that is minor, but impressed me is that they used thicker, higher quality towels than most Comfort Inns. No complaints

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Lee H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor of your recent stay at Comfort Inn Tualatin. I am pleased that you found all the amenities in working condition and you enjoyed your room. The new bath towels are nice and soft, thank you for recognizing this. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in town!

Lee H
Comfort Inn & Suites, Tualatin, Oregon

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tualatin
Century Hotel
3 mi away
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
#1 of 8 in Wilsonville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South? Share your experiences!