“Can't imagine a better wine tour”

Uncorked Northwest Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Tualatin
More attraction details
Owner description: We will show you why we are passionate about Northwest wine!
Columbus, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Can't imagine a better wine tour”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I will truly remember this day for years to come. Scott's passion and knowledge of wines and the region are amazing. He made us feel comfortable and special. I really hope we have an opportunity to come back and try some other wineries with Scott.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank pugkids

Denver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Wine Tour!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Would go again with Scott next time we visit! We ended up going to five vineyards all of which were great. He gives a great wine tour.

1 Thank Richard-Nebraska
Yauco, Puerto Rico
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Spectacular Wine Tour”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Was in Portland Oregon for a couple of days and decided to do a wine tour. Thanks the good Lord I have had the privilege of being in Napa,Sonoma, Spain and the Finger Lake region in New York in the past. I have to say that this experience in Oregon ranks among the best. Scott was fantastic and made this tour a memorable one. He is very knowledgeable and the wineries he picked were tailored to my needs. I am a huge basketball fan and had the opportunity to visit a winery in which a famous basketball coach has interest in, AWESOME. Everybody knew Scott and hence treated me like a friend which was great. Planning on returning to a different wine region in Oregon in the near future and will definitely call Scott.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Julio S
Juneau, Alaska, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Scott rocks!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My wife and I enjoy visiting the Willamette valley for its wine, food and scenery. On our last trip, we decided to treat my father-in-law to a weekend birthday tour of the area. To make things as simple as possible, we hired Scott to give us a tour for day. In our many trips to this and various other wine regions in the PNW and CA, we've never hired a tour guide. Wow, did we have fun!!! Scott is wildly personable, knows his stuff, knows the staff at numerous wineries, suggested a few small wineries we probably would not have visited on our own, arranged for and gave us a private tour of the wine making facilities at WillaKenzie, provided a delightful Charcuterie luncheon and generally showed us a great, carefree wonderful time. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Joe M
Juneau, Alaska
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“life time experience”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My husband and i invited my dad to join us on a trip to Oregon wine country and felt a tour would enhance the experience. Scott made our trip incredibly memorable and successful. He picked out a variety of winery types that complemented each other in terms of what they had to offer, their size and age, but more importantly he is incredibly knowledgeable about wines and wine making, and can discuss technical details in layman's terms. The highlight was a tour of the wine making process at one winery. It felt very behind the scenes and left us with a very good sense of the experience and process of making wine in this region. I will hire him again the next time i go to Oregon wine country.

Visited March 2014