“Wow! Gluten free bagels!”
Review of ABC Bagel Shop

ABC Bagel Shop
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Union
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We heard from the Hotel that there was a gluten- free bagel maker in town. It's something my husband dreams about. We were there in a heartbeat. There's something for everyone here. I had to check the corners of my mouth to make sure I wasn't drooling when I looked at and could smell the cinnamon rolls. We were not disappointed by our bagels. What a treat for us - anywhere. Buttered bagels. Yummm-mm-mmm. (And gluten free at that). It's not that we ever tire of eating lots of salad as we travel - but finding gf bagels tis is a treat anywhere! If you're not going to Union , it would be worth going out of your way to go here.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

What a cool find in a cute rural community. Had a wonderful multi grain bagel with cream cheese oh which she had several flavors including an organic raspberry selection. My granddaughter had a cinnamon roll that was so good she's requesting another for tomorrow. This place had a pretty nice selection of sandwiches that could be made to order on these fresh bagels. These truly rivaled ones from the Pike Place Market. Don't pass up these bagels if you find yourself in Union.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Pleasantly surprised to find a place with bagels made fresh daily in Union. Lots of choices, including the owner's own sourdough, made with organic ingredients and served w fresh local veggies. Great start to our camping trip.