“Big house, big fun!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Molly F
Hood River
“Big house, big fun!”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We have a large family (6 kids ages 9-12) and 12 adults. There was plenty of room for comfortable sleeping. There are certainly some areas that could use some work (upstairs shower) but for a beach house big enough for an extended family that allows pets, this is fantastic. The game room is really fun, perfect for our age of kids. You can actually walk to the beach (but have to cross the highway). Great for our age of family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
jlstew
Pinehurst, Idaho
“Dirty, run-down, moldy and safety issues! DO NOT rent from Vacasa”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

We rented this house for my parents 50th anniversary. We had 19 people. We had so many issues I can't even list them all. It was dirty...when I called vacasa about it they sent the cleaners back and I was told everybody has their own standard of clean! Food left on the table and under the counters and linens not taken out of the washing machine,bathroom dirty....just to name a few....That should not even be considered clean by anyones standards! Then there was the issue with a huge hole in the floor right by the tub in one of the bathrooms, hidden by a tile set on it (safety issue) broken furniture with nails poking up, mold all over the walls in the "game room" no complete set of anything to play in the game room, broken ceramic stovetop duck taped. I could go on and on! I called vacasa right away and the lady was nice as could be and sent the management company back and told me i would get a satisfaction survey and after I filled it out someone would contact me. Never happened. I have sent emails about the issues and called and never get any response. I WILL NEVER USE VACASA AGAIN. I wish I had looked them up on the better business bureau before I rented from them.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Waldport hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing