Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Janice E...
“pet-friendly, albeit noisy, with good access to beach.”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I loved the deck with view and the easy access to the beach and how dog friendly it was. I laughed at the directions to load the dishwasher and do the laundry as there was neither. The location was great. It is very noisy, and I could hear people stomping far into the night as well as the highway. It is in an old style, but i did not mind that at all. I might recommend it but with all details provided.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing