“The best Mexican food in town!”
Review of Azul

Azul
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Waldport
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was there on Cinco De Mayo, yesterday. Had wonderful chicken fajitas, a great margarita. The food is a good value and it's fresh and tasty. Give it a try!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The Food is wonderful, occasionally they have music, ( a great guitar player). The owner is a very friendly lady with the chops to back up her wonderful menu. The seafood chimichanga is to die for.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

YUMMY!!!! To start with everything is made home made fresh. That in its self is almost unheard of these days. We found this yummy mexican restaurant while traveling on the coast.
The lunch specials are wonderful if you are on a budget $6.99. My husband and I both ate with sodas for $ under $25.00. The salsa/chips are TASTY and fresh. Warm chips and 2 kinds of salsa to chose from. The side of avacado dip was perfect and cheap, spice perfectly. We knew it was going to be good when the guest walking out told us the food was sooooo good - you won't be disappointed. The server was excellant and provided us with fast service. Thank you we will be back soon! Did I forget to say - the view outside the restaurant is beautiful...

1  Thank Brianr1074
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We had heard so many great things about this place....As far as the food goes it is very good. As far as atmosphere, service.. well that was a totally different story. We went in on a Saturday and ordered. While waiting for our meals we had to listen to the waitress talk to another customer all about her personal life--no choice. When our meals came we were informed that we were given the wrong menu and our meals would be considerably more expensive since it was a weekend. Before we could react the waitress ( yes we already knew her life story) began to whine that we must pay the full price because she would get into trouble if her boss found out we got the wrong menu. Normally I would just pay the difference without a thought--I get it. And I did just pay it. However, when I asked to speak with someone about how this was handled, nothing was done. No one came to talk to me. In fact our waitress just kept saying how much trouble she would be in if we didn't pay. I live here and eat out a lot and no matter how good the food is, the whole experience is what matters. So when in Waldport if you want Mexican food for take out.....

1  Thank Mklsal
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

We stumbled onto Azuls while driving around this little seaside town. We checked the reviews and decided to try it. Good idea! It was cozy, friendly and the food tasty. After munching on the wonderfully crispy chips we were entertained by a musician at an electronic keyboard playing light jazz and familiar tunes. Our waitress was terrific and all four of us enjoyed our meals. There is at least one other Mexican restaurant in town but it would have to work hard to outdo AZULS. My review thumb is almost strait up.