“Very spacious & well appointed room.”

Shilo Inn Suites - Warrenton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Warrenton
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

We stayed here because they accept pets for an additional 25.00. The room was very large and spotless with a quiet view of an estuary out the large back facing window. Refrigerator, microwave and bar sink came in handy for a meal in our room. There was plenty of seating with a sofa, table & chairs, desk, & king bed. I noticed a couple of things that needed repair in the bathroom (clothesline, tub faucet) but it didn't affect our stay. We and our dogs would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Dear scrocket57,

Thank you sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor Community. I am glad that you and your k-9 friends enjoyed your room and the peaceful estuary aka the wetlands. Hope to see you all again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

The room was very comfortable, king sized bed, couch, table and chairs, ample room. Just perfect. Breakfast was organized, well thought out, everything was clean. Service was there when you needed it and not when you didn't. Location was close to where we wanted to be. The cost was on the low end on the spectrum. I will stay here again, and I would recommend it to my friends and family.
I've stayed in hundreds of hotels and motels over the years and this has been about as good as it gets.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear Daniel H,

Thank you so much for the glowing review on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and the staff was responsive when needed. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Spent a couple nights here and what a pleasure. Friendly staff, great breakfast. In Warrenton so it is outside of the traffic mess that exists in Astoria but still close to everything. This is the nicest place I've stayed in Astoria in years.

Room Tip: Weat side has a great view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Dear 314Fred314,

Thank you for your positive review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate the feedback and are happy you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

We have stayed here before and found the service, etc. slightly better than this but my wife has finally had it. Breakfast is from 5 - 9:AM but the stop restocking the breakfast ah hour before. No gravy for the biscuits, no eggs, maybe no waffle batter. Good place if you like only coffee for breakfast. Housekeeping would not turn on the freezer correctly, only grumbled and then turned it on too high so that everything froze and exploded. No offer to replace the pop, just grumbling about the poor work conditions. I guess they want a Union or something. Since Hampton Inns just opened up prices have dropped in the off season all over so I would strongly recommend paying an additional $10 if breakfast is something you want.

Room Tip: Stay on the 4th floor. Noisier otherwise but no noise has been detected in rooms next to the elevat...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear westwindsraider,

Thank you for you review on TripAdvisor regarding your most recent stay. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfactory. Breakfast is open at a minimum of 5 am to 9 am to accommodate the majority of our guests and is frequently monitored so that what you experienced is not happening. However, it appears that this was not the case during your last stay. Please accept my apologies as this is certainly not the norm. I appreciate your feedback on this matter and hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Nice, clean room. Quiet (and we were next to the elevator). Good amenities if you are staying more than 1 night. The swimming pool is open 24 hours but not very large. Very friendly reception desk people. It is an easy trip into Astoria.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2012

Dear Carolyn S,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day for a quick review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay here at the Shilo Inn Warrenton. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our facility and staff alike. Thanks again for the review. We do appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

It is a fair value for the price paid. It says there is a breakfast but it is of poor quality and it shuts off too early(9:00 AM), when you are on vacation you don't want to get up that early.
The spa is open 24 hours a day, which is good, my 16 year old grand child used it and said it was not that clean.

Room Tip: If anything the rooms are large, try to get a room away from the front of the hotel so you won't...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Dear 4voyage,

Thank you for posting a review of our facility on TripAdvisor. I agree that 9 am is a bit early, however, in order to accommodate the majority of our guests we had to choose the 5 am to 9 am time frame. I am sorry to hear that the breakfast selection wasn’t up to your expectations. We generally have a nice variety to choose from. We hope you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Loved the service oriented staff! Super friendly, very neat appearances right down to the smiling maids! And we could Afford it! My first choice from now on! The complimentary breakfast was great too: biscuits n gravy, all kinds of cereal, yogurts, bagels, pastries, waffle maker m much more. And the lil lady Claire was on it ! Very well attended! Thank you to all!

• Stayed: September 2012
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Dear Nicky710

WOW! Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it when our guests recognize the extra efforts of each staff member to make each and every guest feel comfortable and welcome. Welcome to the Shilo Family. Hope to see you again soon.

Elsbeth Kenoyer

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria
Astoria Riverwalk Inn
Astoria Riverwalk Inn
#5 of 14 in Astoria
Comfort Suites Columbia River
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort
Hampton Inn & Suites Astoria

Been to Shilo Inn Suites - Warrenton? Share your experiences!