“Great Family Fun”

High Life Adventures
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Warrenton
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a tour of 8 zip lines in a beautiful setting! Join two tour guides on an exhilarating zip line experience around and over a seven-acre lake. A mile of zipping, sure to create lasting memories for the whole family! Take your team to the next level: We also offer customized Team Building Programs to challenge your group while bringing them together as a team.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We visited on July 4, 2014 and had a great time. The guides were very helpful and our group had a lot of good laughs. The zip lines themselves were fantastic. They had a variety of heights, lengths, and levels of steepness (is that a word?). The grounds are well maintained and the equipment and rules for zipping were first class. Along the path of eight different zip lines they throw in some fun components. I won't mention them and spoil the surprises. However, for the last zip they offer a swinging experience to make the zip even more exciting. The additional fee to add the swinging component is a little high but the experience is fun. In all I would highly recommend zipping at High Life Adventures. My two sons (age 9 and 12), my wife and I had a fantastic time.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Went with my wife, and two teens. None of us had ziplined before. Beau and Dana were our guides and made this the highlight of our trip to Seaside. The Zwing was wicked awesome! Even my usually reserved daughter went without hesitation! A must try experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Troy and Annie were our guides and they made the experience both fun and educational. The course has 8 different ziplines that offer thrills of high speeds and gasping heights that will provide memories that will last until the next time you go back to High Life Adventures!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our party of seven had a great time ages from 9 yr old girl, 11 yr old boy and girl, 16 yr old boy and two 44 ish moms and one 51 yr old dad. My first time zipping (Dad -51) and we all thought it was great. The two guides mary and jake were excellent as was the owners who ran the reservations and money. we even bought firewood there for our bon fire at the beach later that night. We all felt totally safe - no physical ability is required just guts to jump or run to get started. Highly recommend it. Bill from FL.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our guides were fun and made zip lining a true experience. They were very accommodating and made us feel safe and comfortable the whole time.

1  Thank Courtney H