“Best omelette in my life”
Review of Arnie's Cafe

Arnie's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Warrenton
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Arnie's Cafe is the locals favorite place on the Coast to get Breakfast, which is served all day. They also have a great lunch selection.
Salem, Oregon
“Best omelette in my life”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is what my wife said. I also would highly rate the chicken fried steak with eggs & hashbrowns. Enormous portions. Went here because of great reviews and found that folks were right. Unpretentious building looking like a diner. Average age of customers and staff seemed to be over 70's. But we fit right in. Service was great and the food was even better. We'll be back on our next visit to the area, and next month.

2 Thank northwest1000

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A true American diner.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I stopped for breakfast trying to kill some time before we checked in at KOA and we were pleasantly suprised. Service is quick friendly and caring. I am a truck driver and have eaten chicken fried steak all over the United states from chain diners to little hole in the walls, and Arnie's has the best handmade chicken fried steak I have ever had. All around Arnie's was a great experience at a great price!

1 Thank JerichoWood
Vancouver, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

That's all I can say about it.the service is awesome, the foods awesome, everything was just so great about thr place

Warrenton, Oregon
“Best food on the coast”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Armie's was an amazing find, the food, service and people are well worth your visit Thanks for the great food

Warrenton, Oregon
“Amazing food and great service”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

ive lived in warrenton oregon for 21 years and out off all the other restuarnts and cafee's around here, id rather have ARNIE'S anyday, the food is always amazing with great service with amazing prices the service is like a family service when u eat there it really feels like your sitting down for a family Meal

• Visited May 2014