“Looks are deceiving ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Warrenton
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Arnie's Cafe is the locals favorite place on the Coast to get Breakfast, which is served all day. They also have a great lunch selection.
“Looks are deceiving ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This place looks like some kind of hole in the wall dump from the outside, in fact as I drove up I wondered to myself if I made the right choice to come there, but looks can be deceiving.

The food was plentiful and delicious, for me however the greatest drawback of the place was the limited menu selection.

Although I did think the food was good and the portions well sized, I do not plan on returning to Arnie's.

Salem, Oregon
“Best omelette in my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is what my wife said. I also would highly rate the chicken fried steak with eggs & hashbrowns. Enormous portions. Went here because of great reviews and found that folks were right. Unpretentious building looking like a diner. Average age of customers and staff seemed to be over 70's. But we fit right in. Service was great and the food was even better. We'll be back on our next visit to the area, and next month.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank northwest1000
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A true American diner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I stopped for breakfast trying to kill some time before we checked in at KOA and we were pleasantly suprised. Service is quick friendly and caring. I am a truck driver and have eaten chicken fried steak all over the United states from chain diners to little hole in the walls, and Arnie's has the best handmade chicken fried steak I have ever had. All around Arnie's was a great experience at a great price!

1 Thank JerichoWood
Vancouver, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

That's all I can say about it.the service is awesome, the foods awesome, everything was just so great about thr place

Warrenton, Oregon
“Best food on the coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Armie's was an amazing find, the food, service and people are well worth your visit Thanks for the great food