“Thumb Up - Thumb Down”

Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Warrenton
Astoria, OR
“Thumb Up - Thumb Down”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I visited Coffee Addiction around noon while waiting for my vehicle's work to be completed across the street. The espresso "cafe" shares the building with an auto windshield repair shop. You can eat in with tables and a counter provided or take out. The menu is limited with a combination of breakfast and lunch items. For lunch I ordered the 3 beef tacos (see photo). They tasted fine but were small and only contained ground beef, cheese and a green chile sauce. I added red taco sauce. I would order something else if I were to eat lunch there again. I then ordered a mocha to go and must say it was very good. They do have a drive up window which is handy if you are in a hurry. Price for lunch and mocha were a little higher than normal for this area. The barista was friendly and the place as clean. I would stop again for coffee but eat lunch elsewhere.

1 Thank Explorer-Bob

warenton oregon
“New Coffee Experience”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I was made aware of the "Coffee Addiction" by the Birth of my granddaughter. The great thing about this place it is the staff, They really make you feel welcome. I was so surprised by the coffee flavors. I only used to buy one coffee drink a month but now I have been trying new lattes- Blueberry-hazelnut-and my daughter loves the raspberry mocha. I can really taste the new flavors. I tried the breakfast burrito it was really good*( 8 out of 10). I have been craving the biscuit sandwich, asked for it twice now and no biscuits. I need to try more of the menu, but I been dieting. I'll keep going back.

• Visited December 2013