“Great staff and Food”
Review of Dragon River Restaurant - CLOSED

Dragon River Restaurant
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I want to thank Kathy for making my miserable stay at the Shilo Inn a great night at the restaurant. I have eaten here before and she has to be one of the most friendliest servers/persons I have met. Great recomedations on food and just over all outstanding with all her guests. Food is Great and VERY reasonable!! Highly Recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Brent S

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have eaten quite a bit of Chinese food in my day. I can't say the food was bad, but it was lacking something. The flavor was fine, but something was definitely not sparking my desire for more. Just an average meal................

Reviewed 5 February 2014

The food was delicious. We had lunch there and the portions were huge! $5.95 was a fantastic lunch special. And probably more than twice as much food as you may get from a Panda Express and 10 X more tasty. You get more than your money's worth! Staff was very nice and service was fantastic. I never had an egg roll as delicious as the one I had at the Dragon River Restaurant. It tasted so fresh and homemade! It looked as if it was also dipped and fried. Boy was it good!!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

From the outside, the Dragon River Restaurant is unimpressive. Luckily we walked in and enjoyed good Chinese food for two dinners. The server (unfortunately didn't get name)
was helpful, friendly and remembered us on the second visit. The steak I had on the first night was average, but the "Happy Family" meal on the second night was superb with plentiful amounts of shrimp, scallops, pork, chicken and vegetables. My wife had the "Three Ingredients" dinner on both nights, which she deemed to be excellent.

This unprepossessing facility is a "diamond in the rough". We are pleased we overcome our initial reluctance and enjoyed dining in the Dragon River. We will return.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I walked to the other resturants first ( must admit) because it didn't look that appealing from the outside. BUT decided to eat here and the food was great! Eat the Chinese and will still have food for lunch tomorrow! Big amount for the Price! My server Kathy Rost was most outstanding! She recommended my meal and it was just what I wanted, and I didn't even know what I wanted! Great Personality with everyone she interacted with, Cahoots to Kathy!