“There's a good reason the parking lot is always empty”

Nisa's Thai Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Warrenton
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Korean, Seafood, Thai
Description: Top shelf Thai cuisine, next best thing to going to Bangkok.
Description: Top shelf Thai cuisine, next best thing to going to Bangkok.
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Kim is adorable, her restaurant is impeccably clean, but...the french fries are frozen and the cod in the fish & chips is old & freezer burned. $12.50 is a little high for this area, although you get four generous pieces of fish. If only you wanted to eat them!

2  Thank GdubsGpa

Reviewed 15 July 2010

She greeted us at the door and welcomed us in. She seated us at a large table- we had 5 adults and a 4 yr old and 1 yr. old. She brought milk for the baby immediately and made us all feel comfortable. Her place is cozy and very clean. Her fish & chips was light & flavorful - outstanding halibut! The calimari was sweet & cooked to perfection (not overdone-just right!) with a crispy, light coating. Best we've had! In flavor & service!

3  Thank VikingsView
Reviewed 3 March 2009

I tried this place after reading the one other review, and have the same favorable opinion. I'm not a big fan of fish 'n chips that have a breadcrumb coating or a thick batter coating--not that I haven't had some fairly good fish done in this style: it's just not my favorite; I usually end up flaking off most of the crust and eating the fish naked. Kim's has big chunks of halibut (at least as big as my palm) with a light and crispy tempura batter that still clings to the fish when it's cut. It was cooked perfectly--the coating was thin, golden and not oily, and the fish was moist. Instead of the "'n chips", I had rice and some kim chee; the hot/spicy fermented cabbage concoction is homemade, and I enjoyed all of it. If I had more time in this area, I'd try the tempura vegetables and maybe something from the Korean side of the menu, never having had Korean food. If anyone tries the Korean dishes, I hope you'll make some recommendations.

3  Thank Canteen
Reviewed 8 October 2006

The cook was a wonderful Korean lady (Kim). This place is right on the Hammon Mooring Basin. Nice decor, and a helpful friendly waitstaff (even when dealing with my 4 yr old). Their fish and chips are the best in the area, and in fact the best this native NW coaster has ever eaten! I plan to take my husband back to try their korean food, I have heard raves from friends about it.
Her tarter sauce is even homemade, and unique with a bit of horseradish and ginger added.
Definately a must try!