“Great Food, Nice Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Zig Zag Inn
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Welches
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Italian, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ddd
“Great Food, Nice Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Good food. The pizza's always look good (never got one yet). The sandwiches are very well made, the price is average for the mountain, service is responsive and the atmosphere is of a mountain cabin. A nice family restaurant with good food.

Visited January 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Nice place to stop on the way back.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

We are new to PDX and are in the process of trying the places to eat on the way back from Timberline/Meadows. This place was just OK. Not bad at all but not great either. I got a cobb salad and my wife got the filet mignon. The food was good but nothing to write home about. The reason I gave it 4 stars is the price. It was VERY affordable.

• Visited January 2014
Clackamas, Oregon
“Best pizza I've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

For me personally, this is the best pizza I've had so far. We have come here several times and their menu has quite a variety of other dishes. Friends and family members I have come here with, have ordered those other dishes and found them very tasty. For me, I have not been able to divert myself away from the pizza. The decor is like a mountain lodge (we also enjoy their outside seating during the summer months) and the service is friendly and responsive. The food is reasonably priced and "big" (we always bring home leftovers.) I've never been disappointed from all my visits here.

• Visited September 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

There Pizza is so tasty. I get the Gluten Free which is very good. My husband and grandsons get the large it is big they always have leftovers

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Marsha062
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“"Enjoyable Meal"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

We went out to dinner with some friends at the Zig Zag Inn at Welches, OR. The interior is definitely a mountain life decor with a lot interesting items. The service was courteous and prompt. The food was very good at a very fair price. When back in the area we would definitely go there again.

• Visited November 2013