Free cancellation until 25/07
US$182
US$196
US$182
Best Western Mt. Hood Inn(Government Camp)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$162
Timberline Lodge
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$175
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$219
US$214
US$207
BestWestern.com
Columbia Gorge Inn(Cascade Locks)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$129
US$121
Skamania Lodge(Stevenson)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$242
US$218
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

All reviewstiny housedragonfly cafehot tubfire pitcamping tripclose to homerustic cabinsalmonlabor dayhiking trailsindoor poolhoodmtamenitieslincolnpicnicwildwood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Too crowded and people constantly walking through your RV site because of paths worn through the site by campers going to the store/pool. Common walkways should be put in so that the sites can maintain their privacy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location and lot of amenities..Park surrounded by trails, and river. Huge area with paved and gravel paths. Lot of shades and cool place. Kids can enjoy with swimming, movie time, biking etc. but improvement needed on bathrooms. We stayed in Hemlock which got 70 RV sites and 12 tent sites and for 82 sites, sadly only one bathroom and it wasn't clean.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank vinod p
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dilapidated single basketball hoop, volleyball under construction, cabins very close to highway 26 (highway noise). The kids enjoyed the indoor pool, but that was about all the positives for us...not the value we expected for the price. I would suggest looking elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my introduction to physically staying in a Tiny. I loved it, and adjusted rather quickly! I did get some bruises initially. Everything was smaller than I'd guessed. I design homes, so am very familiar with dimensions. It amazed me at what a small space I could manage well in. This one inspired me to design and live in my own in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The campground was nice but the bathroom/showers could use some fixing up. Overall this is a great place for us to camp. I like the location and access to hiking trails and the river. My son really enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family