“Nicest park we've stayed in on our trip...!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Westfir
Casey's Riverside RV Park
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We spent one night here in two motorhomes with another couple. Beautiful park right on the Willamette River. Couldn't have asked for a better spot. Staff was friendly and everything was perfect. I would stay here again if I ever come to the area again. There was a train that went by and blew it's whistle, but not during the night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ramzfan2013

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Though we live within one hour of Casey's we meet friends from SoCal there each summer. It's so close to us that normally it would be a day trip except that our friends fell in love with the place and really wanted us to stay out with them. Extremely clean restrooms and showers. The setting just couldn't be better and you can drive in to Eugene for Saturday Market or many excellent restaurants!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stayed here two nights and agree with what other positive reviewers have said. The location is perfect - absolutely right on the banks of the Willamette River with nothing across from you but trees and a nearly invisible railroad track with only the occasional, pleasant train passing by. The park is well maintained with many containers of lovely flowers and grassy areas to walk our dog. Bathrooms were plentiful, functional, and clean. The nearby ranger station offers information about hiking and trail options in the area. All in all, a huge winner.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Out of respect for the owners I will review this park; however, I am hesitant because I want to keep it all for myself! After 50 years of RVing/camping I have to say this park is in my top 5 and right now I can’t remember the other 4! The owners are as nice as can be and the visitors in the park are nice, quiet and friendly. We could only stay one night since we were headed home after 3 months on the road. Luckily I only live an hour and a half away so I just found my summer getaway spot! Our site was number 50 I believe which was near the end of the pull-thru row. We were facing two forks of the Willamette River coming together with nice rapids and I suspect there are fish galore but didn’t have time to explore. Water pressure was perfect, sewage, electricity and Wi-Fi is exactly as you would expect . There is a nice store and at the end of the day anything you could want or need is found in the park.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank VictoryVisionTim
Reviewed 15 October 2012

What a great find. I'm glad we listened to our friends recommendations. The owners were extremely helpful via email with my questions and booking and the property is as pretty as it gets. Loved sleeping with the sounds of the river. When traveling close to Eugene this park will be at the top of our list.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marshall L
Reviewed 25 September 2012

After reading some of the previous reviews...looks like when Lynn and Randy bought the park, their nasty attitude was transferred over with ownership! We had a terrible time on Sun. night. The owner had been drinking, told one of my cousins to "shut that *** kid up and ranted on about their ice cream machine that asked for a $1.00 "DONATION"! I asked fo my money back that I had deposited for 2013. Not a place I want to stay. Too bad it is a beautiful park and well maintained. This was the 5th year we had stayed there and maybe will go back when the present owners sell!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 29 July 2012

This RV park is one of the nicest places that we have been to if not the nicest so far. We have been to lots of RV parks, state parks, etc. and this place is beautiful. It is right on the bank of the Willamette River and the park is immaculate. The sites are very spacious and the setting and atmosphere is very serene and peaceful. We stayed here for a long weekend and will be booking a week for next summer. Randy, the owner, is so friendly and accommodating and engaged with his visitors. Highly recommend. Loved it!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank amykHillsboro

Been to Casey's Riverside RV Park? Share your experiences!