“Great place to RV”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Westfir
Casey's Riverside RV Park
“Great place to RV”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place is so beautiful. We stayed for 3 days. Beautiful, the sound of the river for 24 hrs was super. There was beauty all around us. It was a nice quiet park. The only problem was the train came close by and was loud and squeaky. Didn't like that. So if you don't want train every hour or so this is not the place for you. Showers were hot and great. I would return because it was worth it. Beautiful and off the grid. Internet not the greatest.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Wandah F

Milwaukie, Oregon
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I've been coming to this place for a few years and it's absolutely heaven. The grounds are thee most beautiful, the sounds I hear and the blue skies I look at from my hammock are PURE peace of mind. The management is the kindest and most helpful you'd ever want to co-habitat with. In a nut shell, the water, the activities, the cleanliness and the fellowship is the best I've experienced in my RV travels. Thank you to all I've met there and the people who make this respite so very inviting...your hard work is enjoyed with every breath of fresh air I take in. God Bless and Happy New Year! Patti.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank bizmgr1
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This is a beautiful park in a beautiful setting. Our visit was too short. Want to come back for a week. Staff is friendly and helpful. The spaces are landscaped and designed for privacy. Hiking/biking trails, the river and scenic drives are nearby.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jamie R
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We spent one night here in two motorhomes with another couple. Beautiful park right on the Willamette River. Couldn't have asked for a better spot. Staff was friendly and everything was perfect. I would stay here again if I ever come to the area again. There was a train that went by and blew it's whistle, but not during the night.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ramzfan2013
Eugene
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Though we live within one hour of Casey's we meet friends from SoCal there each summer. It's so close to us that normally it would be a day trip except that our friends fell in love with the place and really wanted us to stay out with them. Extremely clean restrooms and showers. The setting just couldn't be better and you can drive in to Eugene for Saturday Market or many excellent restaurants!

• Stayed August 2013
Portland, OR
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stayed here two nights and agree with what other positive reviewers have said. The location is perfect - absolutely right on the banks of the Willamette River with nothing across from you but trees and a nearly invisible railroad track with only the occasional, pleasant train passing by. The park is well maintained with many containers of lovely flowers and grassy areas to walk our dog. Bathrooms were plentiful, functional, and clean. The nearby ranger station offers information about hiking and trail options in the area. All in all, a huge winner.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Oro Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Out of respect for the owners I will review this park; however, I am hesitant because I want to keep it all for myself! After 50 years of RVing/camping I have to say this park is in my top 5 and right now I can’t remember the other 4! The owners are as nice as can be and the visitors in the park are nice, quiet and friendly. We could only stay one night since we were headed home after 3 months on the road. Luckily I only live an hour and a half away so I just found my summer getaway spot! Our site was number 50 I believe which was near the end of the pull-thru row. We were facing two forks of the Willamette River coming together with nice rapids and I suspect there are fish galore but didn’t have time to explore. Water pressure was perfect, sewage, electricity and Wi-Fi is exactly as you would expect . There is a nice store and at the end of the day anything you could want or need is found in the park.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank VictoryVisionTim

Been to Casey's Riverside RV Park? Share your experiences!