“A great place to browse!”

Old Wheeler Antiques & Collectibles
Ranked #3 of 4 things to do in Wheeler
More attraction details
Owner description: Old Wheeler Antiques is home to the largest collection of Art Deco for sale in the United States. We also house a number of vendors and consignee's throughout the store! Come on in and browse, we have something for everyone!
Reviewed 13 August 2014

There is so much to look at in this store, plan on an hour or more to poke around. There is something interesting for everyone!

1  Thank James B

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Felt as if I was in a time warp during our shopping trip early May. I'd bet that the sales were down that day. Individuals renting space there may want to rethink there investments!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I purchased several old pictures and frames. I spent over an hour and still didn't see everything. The staff were friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This store is almost like a museum of Art Deco lamps for sale. It's worth a stop just to see this wonderful collection. There's also lots of other things for sale but the lamps are worth the stop.

3  Thank James B
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This shop is 2nd only to the coast itself as the main attraction on the Oregon coast. My wife brought me in here because she had recently been here on her own - she had to drag me out. He has the most amazing collection of art deco lamps we have ever seen, as well as clocks and a variety of other deco art objects. The shop could easily be a museum, but the prices are quite reasonable (much less than a comparable store in any city). Besides the true museum pieces, he has some other kitschy stuff, which is priced so low that I had to mention it to him. There were also some beautiful bedroom sets priced so low it made me regret I didn't live nearby. Truly a highlight.

1  Thank MorrisM525