“Loved the pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Abby's Legendary Pizza
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in White City
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friendly atmosphere, spacious seating, and the freshest ingredients available. Look for us just north of Lake of the Woods Hwy on Crater Lake Hwy on the right. Our friendly staff is ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza and ah-mazing service! Come in and experience the best pizza White City has to offer!
“Loved the pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great service and great pizza. We loved the Greek Vegetarian pizza. We took our order to go and they offered us water while we waited.

Visited June 2014

Deming, New Mexico
“YUMMY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I visited my parents from New Mexico and we went to Abby's for lunch and we had the BEST Pizza we have had in 13 years!!! I am talking incredible! I worked for Abby's back when I was a kid and it was just like I remembered. The cost is higher then normal but they prove you do get what you pay for. I can't wait to move back to Oregon and get fat! HA HA

• Visited April 2014
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great crust Tasty variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We had a group of 11 and ordered their 4 best sellers. We had a tasty variety including taco, Abby's special, a Sicilian, and one other. They were all very good with fresh and generous ingredients. A warning for you taco pizza lovers - it was spicy hot.

Crust was just the right thickness and done well. Customer service was positive. Paper plates got very soggy and staff was a bit unorganized when we got there. But overall pizza was very good!

Crestview, Florida
“Local Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Very good local pizza place. Have ordered loaded take out pizza there one time and were pleased. Lots of toppings to choose from. Have to admit, I like Dominos better, but this is very good and seems to be a popular place.

• Visited March 2013
White City, Oregon
“There are other choices locally, but I'm a regular”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Plenty of variety, including an interesting Philly cheesesteak pizza. The one for me is Abby's Special -- loaded with 'most everything. A bit pricey, but well worth it.

• Visited January 2014