“An Adventure to experience”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wilderville
Grants Pass/Redwood Highway Campground
Most of Oregon
“An Adventure to experience”
Reviewed 18 February 2011

This campground is not a KOA campground. The owners chose to go Rogue with it. I wouldn't say they were all bad but they must have a sweet spot there someplace. Could be the owners didn't know a thing about hospitality or maybe it was more than they expected. Also the HWY is close and unmercifully fast. there needs to be a 45 MPH zone near the campground. It would help a lot. i would only recommend this spot to those who can be flexable. I have not stayed over at this spot. I drove around the campgrounds and took a look. The current owners seemed a bit defensive about visiters who just want to look. Also the map location is wrong and should be: Lat 42°20'47.37"N Long 123°33'44.16"W. Google earth has corrected the location marker. The name on the sign says: "Grants Pass Redwood HWY Campground".

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed 11 August 2010

Getting late on the road motorcycle touring when we came across this pleasant spot. Nice grassy site, stream running right behind it. Owners friendly cats came by to watch the show as we put up our tents and settled in for a night's rest.
Restroom/shower area very clean, lots of hot water and pressure.
There were three of us in our party, and we all gave Redwood Hwy Campground a thumbs up.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 2 August 2010

Not much to say other than I had just returned from a great camping trip in the redwoods and ended up in this dump. $25.00 dollars a night for a dingy little patch of grass 15 feet away from a family of hillbillies blasting country music. EXTREMELY RUDE OWNER. Upon arrival I asked if she was staff at which time she barked out "I'm the owner!". We paid $7 dollars for a small pile of "Wood" that ended up being kindling that burned for roughly 14 minutes. Our beautiful view included a storage lot full of rusted out construction equipment and tractor trailers. Seriously folks, NEVER go here. "If it was so bad why did you stay??" Obvious question. We had no other choice but to stay, our other option was to keep driving straight to Portland or stay at an RV park (we had a tent). If I could do it again I would have kept driving to Portland even though we had been driving 7hrs already that day. I cannot stress enough how rude the "owner" was, she was condescending and spoke to my girlfriend and I as if we were children. NEVER GO TO GRANTS PASS KOA. Please! Save yourself the money and headache, the trip up until then was magnificent, the Redwoods were amazing, the people in California were amazing, this was really a horrible way to end out trip. If you don't believe me go see for yourselves-

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CAMPFIEND

Travellers are raving about these Wilderville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilderville
Riverside Inn
#11 of 18 in Grants Pass
Weasku Inn
Weasku Inn
#1 of 15 in Grants Pass

Been to Grants Pass/Redwood Highway Campground? Share your experiences!