“Hidden gem!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Willamina
Hanson House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Willamina B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Vicki the owner and caretaker took such good care of us for a couple of nights! Her home and hospitality were a wonderful experience! She's in a great secluded location that truly made our stay relaxing and comfortable!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Lindsey W

Reviewed 8 July 2013

What a wonderful place to stay! This was a spur of the moment trip to the casino and Vicki took us in late at night when the casino was booked. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. I enjoyed having my own door to the outside. The hot tub and 24-7 shuttle to the casino was a nice addition. The host Vicki was full of personality, an excellent cook, made us feel like we were part of her family. I look forward to many more visits to this hidden gem!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank JiffyJiffy
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I waited too long to book a hotel for the Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon in 2012 on Labor Day weekend. A Booking did not show, and although we were still 45 min away, the room was just what we needed for the night.

We had to be on the road at 5am, and the owner also got up and made us two bag 'breakfasts' to take with us with bananas, water, scones and a few other things since we would not be staying for breakfast. How awesome is that? Service at it's finest!

Also close to Spirit Mountain wih a pick up shuttle and with a key to get in and out of room w/o distrubing anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MaryaliciaV
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Comfy bed, nice yard, cute dogs, and Ms.Vickie is so friendly and helpful. The breakfast was out of this world and we left the table with full bellies. A free shuttle takes you to/from Spirit Mountain Casino or you can just relax there (bring your swim suit for the hot tub).

Room Tip: All rooms have private baths and a door to the outside.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2012

The place is immaculate and the breakfast, divine! I spent a number of days here and could recommend it more highly.
In some ways I want to keep this a secret, but it is too good not to share it.
I slept like a baby!

This place is about 15 minutes from Spirit Mountain Casino and I can't imagine ever staying there again after finding this gem.

Beautiful grounds, soothing hot tub, beautiful landscaping and an amazingly attentive host.

Check it out, you won't regret it!

Room Tip: They are all great! Can't go wrong with this one.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank IflyfishOregon
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Hospitality - that's the word I would use to sum up my stay at Hanson House B&B. From the first interaction with the owner over the phone, to our departure, we were treated like family. I felt like I had known these folks all my life! The rooms were immaculate, comfortable and inviting, and each has its own bathroom. The breakfast was delicious and generous. The hostess and other guests were friendly, interesting and entertaining. I really didn't want to leave! My friend and I stayed at Hanson House because we were attending a concert at the Spirit Mountain Casino and the rooms there were all sold out. Well, I won't even bother with checking the hotel rooms at the casino next time I attend an event there - no way they're as enjoyable as the Hanson House. Plus, the casino shuttle will come pick you up/drop you off at Hanson House any time of the day/night. There just aren't enough nice things I can say about this place. I recommend it to any traveler looking for a nice place to stay for a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank JoEll C
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I've visited the Willamette Valley a few times and of the few other hotels and B&B establishments around, this is by far the BEST!! Our group had a couple of rooms and each was gorgeous! The home is beautiful and decorated with exceptional taste: think traditional meets country. There are 4 guestrooms and they are all frequently booked on summer weekends so be sure to make your reservations early. You will definitely feel like you are staying in someone's home, rather than in a hotel. The owner, Vicky, couldn't be more gracious, welcoming, and helpful to her guests. The grounds, which include more flowering plants and shrubs than you can imagine, are so restful and beautiful we could have gazed around contedly for many hours.
The entire grounds are nonsmoking, the spa/hot tub looked new and was easy to use, and there was ample parking for all guests. The towels and toiletries in the bathrooms were all high-quality, as were the bed linens and really everything we saw. VERY upscale!
There are a few choices for breakfast each morning, and everything was scrumptious! Dietary requirements and preferences are not a problem, just mention it before you come are before Vicky begins cooking your meal. I had my children (teenagers) on this trip and they felt very comfortable, not at all like they needed to tiptoe and whisper, which we've felt was necessary at other B&B type lodging. This is definitely where we'll stay on future tips to the area!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank familydiva

Been to Hanson House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!